Chapter 1: who are you?

Her emerald eyes looked at me in curiosity, as she sat in the grass

Her emerald eyes looked at me in curiosity, as she sat in the grass. The awkward silence growing amongst the both of us.

Well say something you fool don't just stand there. She's just looking at you.

"I'm Taehyung and you are?" I ask lending a hand, she looked down at my hand and shook it with energy I didn't expect. "Hi there Taehyung I'm Bella" she replied with enthusiasm. I wasn't used to someone this overjoyed , so I just gave a small smile.

"what's with your shiny outfit? Are you wearing a costume?" She poked at the silk material of my attire. "Uhm no I am not wearing a costume?? it's a fine wear designed by the hemtress and she got the silk imported from England." I grabbed the silk part frustratingly, was she making fun of me just now?

"Oh I know!! You're trying to look like the prince right? I heard he doesn't come out much but everyone really wants him to. I wonder what he's like?" She had replied leaving me baffled, so they want to come out? Does she not recognize me?!

"Bella you do know my name is Kim Taehyung right?" I asked with a smile, for some reason her not knowing who I am made me want to tease her more.
"Yes what about it" I couldn't help but let out a chuckle, "the crown I'm wearing doesn't it match the badge of the palace?" I pointed out.

She nodded, "Yeah you found a good matching  one." I fought back laughter then she widened her eyes looking at the crown and rubbed at her eyes. "Wait!! You! you're the prince? OMG I'm so sorry your majesty" she exclaimed about to do an bow.

"You didn't know me?" I asked, "my mom doesn't really talk much about the palace and king, I don't know why." That's odd I was sure everyone in town talked a lot about my father as he always shows off how amazing of an leader he is. All he cared about is his image I don't want to be king I have to be like him, sitting around doing nothing while the maids clean and knights fought but somehow making the most money. It just doesn't seem something that can be seen as worth it especially if you don't deserve it. I couldn't help dive into my sea of thoughts.

"Hey Tae Tae why are you so quiet?"

Tae tae? What kind of nickname was that?

"Let's go play hide and go seek! I bet you won't find me" she smiled deviously, "actually I think the garden is too small for that" but as I turned around she was gone, dang it now I have to look for her! she truly is something else.