Unique First Night

Hello everyone. Sorry, I could not write soon. I don't get much time with my responsibilities. Sorry, but will try to improve. Please do read this.
------------------------
Today was their first night.

I was having goosebumps and I was also so afraid. I loved him so much but the fear is still there.

I stood near the window looking at the sky. It was so beautiful. At last, we got married. After so many issues, Kuhu's stupid demands just to make sure she is in the limelight. I don't know.

Abir entered the room. Looking at his wife he experienced a feeling of serinity.
But, he wanted this first night to be unique.

He walked towards her hugging her from back. She gasped.
"Hello Mrs Ajeeb Rajvansh."

She turned towards him, pecked his lips and said,"Hello Mr Angry Chorni."

He took her hand and walked towards the bed. She was getting nervous.
He cupped her face in his hands and said," Mishti, today is our first night. Today, they say we become one. But, I want to be one with your soul today."

She looked at him confused.

" I want all your fears and insecurities today. I want ki aaj jitna bhi dard Tumne Apne paas rakha hai vo mujhse share karo. Main cheezon ko badal ni sakta par agar agar tum mujhe bata dogi to tumhara Dil halka ho jayega. I promise I won't judge you. I know you are a fighter. You have always been a fighter. But, today I want the real Mishti with all her insecurities. Dogi mujhe?"

She looked at him shocked. The only thought going through her mind was that nobody asked her how much she carries. Everybody just wants her to be the strongest person and compromise. Never  she had thought , this Ajeeb Rajvansh will give her the safe haven. She will always fight , she was strong. But, even the strongest people needed an anchor sometimes even though just to hug.

She hated crying in front of someone. But, he was her Ajeeb Rajvansh.

" I don't know Abir. Tum aise kaise ho. How can I fall in love with you all over again?."

"Mujhe meri Mishti de do aaj . Please. I want to know your journey. Your struggles, your fears, your insecurities. Please"

After 1hour

They had changed and were sitting on the bed . Mishti was in his arms, her safest place.

She started talking.

" Pata hai tumhe Abir, when I entered the Maheshwari house. I was so afraid. I had already been thrown out of one house and I was afraid that one day I will be again sent away. But, bade Papa and Badi ma loved me so much. They made be comfortable. But, they could not stop Kuhu or Jasmeet chachi. Kuhu to bachpan se hi jalti hai mujhse. Use Lagta hai ki MERI vajah se usse apni family share karni padi. But, Abir vo agar mujhe apni behen maanti to koi problem hi Nahi Hoti na. Jasmeet chachi to bas din raat adopted and ehsaan bol bol Kar mujhe hurt karti. Pehle to I used to cry alone. Fir, dheere dheere aadat ho gayi , broken family, adopted yeh shabd ab dard jarur dete hai par ab to bas I am used to it. Badi Ma and Bade Papa koshish karte the mujhe protect karne ki. But, mujhe hamesha yahi darr Raha hai ki ek din aisa aayega ki vo mujhe kahenge ki hamne Galti ki hai tujhe yahan lakar. I tried Abir. I really did. Apna haq rakhne ki, jidd Karne ki ,I tried. But, fir koi na koi bol deta. Tujhe yahan lakar itna BADA ehsaan Kiya hai hamne. Ab Tu thoda compromise Kar le. Bas, fir mujhe sab Yaad AA jaata and main fir se akeli pad jaati. Badi ma and bade Papa Bolte bhi the. Mujhe pata hai vo chahte the main jidd karun, unse ladun. But, main darr jaati thi Abir. Mujhe Ghar se Nahi Jana tha. Mujhe already bahut taane milte the. Aur Nahi chahti thi."

Abir had tears in his eyes. He understood a lot of things. But, today he got the real knowledge of how much this girl carried on her shoulders.

" Fir tum Aaye Abir. Tumne sach mein mujhe khud se pyaar Karna sikha Diya. Tumhare Saath Hoti thi to darr nahi lagta tha jidd Karne se, ladne se kyunki tumne kabhi yeh Nahi Kaha ki iske base mujhe yeh Chahiye. Tum to mere liye sab se lade Abir,apne bhai, ma se aur Puri duniya se. Fir tum chale gaye aur main tut gayi Abir. Sach mein aisa laga Kisi ne fir se mujhe vahi 15 Saal ki bachi Bana Diya hai. Mera dil kehta tha ki tum aaj bhi mujhse pyaar karte ho. Main aayi bhi thi. Tumhe jealous kiya. Laga ki mujhe bologe Mishti, I love you. I am sorry . Galti ho gayi , maaf kardo. I will never do again. But, fir vo sab ho gaya and tum mujhse bahut dur ho gaye. "

She was crying. Abir was also in tears. His one mistake had broken to her an extent that she had become a 15 year old again. He pecked her forehead and said, " I am sorry Mishti. I will never walk away. I promise. "

" I know Abir. But, us waqt to kuch samaj Nahi aa raha tha. Mishti 2.0 to bas ek pretense tha. I just wanted to make sure everybody remains smiling. I even said yes to Nishant because of that. But, fir tumhara accident hua and meri choodi tuti. Mujhe laga ki duniya mein ek insaan jo mujhse Bina kisi expectation ke pyaar karta hai vo bhi chala jayega. But, I got you back. "

She hugged him more tightly as if reliving those horrific moments again.

" Just don't go away Abir. Bas jana mat. Aur kuch nahi chahiye mujhe. I love you so much. "

He hugged her tightly promising himself to make sure he removes all her insecurities.

" Shaadi mein kya hua tha Mishti. Jasmeet aunty ne kya kaha tha and Kuhu kya chahti hai?"

She looked at him shocked. She thought Jasmeet aunty and Kuhu ka sach ahi batana padega. But, she wanted him to know. She did not want him in a situation where he could not judge want is happening.

"Jasmeet aunty kehti ki main yahan aakar is Ghar ki na todun. Kuhu to mera mandap chahti thi aur fir vo chahti thi uski Shaadi muhurat mein ho. Usne yeh socha hi nahi ki MERI bhi shaadi hai. Mere bhi dreams hain. Vo neeche jaakar ek naya tamasha create kare isliye maine pehle hi use vo de diya. Sorry Abir. Maine tumse pucha hi nahi. "

Abir looked at this girl. She was dealing with so much but still has the ability to plan the bus marriage. He fell in more love with her.

"It's okay Mishti. Tumne mujhe meri best memory de di . Bus Vali unique Shaadi dekar. "

" Abir, Mera sirf ek ni sapna hai Abir. Tumhare Saath khush rehna bas. Mein Nahi chahti ki tum kabhi mujhse yeh kaho ki main broken family se hoon ya main kaafi Nahi hoon. Mujhe darr Lagta hai ki ek din tumhe bhi lagega  ki main is Ghar ke liye theek nahi hai. Main tumse nahi ladna chahti. Thak gayi hoon Abir. Sabko prove karte karte. Kya Kabhi sirf Mishti kafi Nahi hogi kya?"

Abir kissed her before she spoke again. He cupped her face and said, " You are the strongest woman I have seen. You fought with the world for me. You still want to live with my family even though you know my mom is going to give you trouble. You love me without asking anything in return. I love you Mishti, your smile, your strength, your stupid jokes and shayris you try, everything."

And the dam broke. She hugged him and cried for all the taunts she dealt with, all the times she kept quiet to make peace , all the times she was weak but did not show, all the times when Kuhu took away a piece of her by asking anything she liked. Today she had found her home.

She slept in his arms like his baby. He hugged her tightly and promised himself to make sure she never has to face these insecurities alone again. He will be her anchor throughout her life. With his wife in his arms and promise in his heart, he slept.
----------------------------
Thanks for reading. I hope you vote and comment.