all night I been staring..can u tell I want you??

Chapter 3

"This my shit!" Saleemah hollers shaking her ass, she bends over a little and her black mini skirt raises dangerously high up her thick thighs. "Girllll you about to loose all yo goodies." I laugh reaching for the hem of her skirt to pull it down down she dances out of my reach." Girl, I ain't ashamed of shit! If they don't wanna see a fat yellow ass they betta not look." I shake my head. Salemah is many things but insecure is not one She's tall, and buxom, and loves every inch of her size 22 body. "It's hot as fuck in here."I yell over the blaring music, fanning myself."Yeah it's too many bodies in here." Saleemah dots her forehead with a cocktail napkin, "shit I need a drink, some air -somthin, but we knew it was gon be like this" I nod,

The Viper room is beyond capacity. Friction from the gyrating bodies on the dance floor created humidity that hangs in the air like a cloud. I making it hard to breathe." This is why we should be up in VIP instead of down here in the pits." Saleemah glares at me angrily. She still has a bug up her ass because I refused to go to the VIP section. Noah left a message for me at the door that he had something major come up and he wasn't gonna make it. He insisted I stay and enjoy myself. I told Saleemh I was uncomfortable without Noah being up there. In my mind we have no reason to be up there looking like random groupies. I'm about to say something slick when I feel a firm tap on my shoulder.

I turn around to face a tall fine, chocolate brother with bulging muscles Security scrawled across his tight black T. He leans in close to my ear "Scuse me miss lady", he says loudly over the music," I been asked to escort you to the Sky Lounge". High above everything and encased completely in glass is the Sky Lounge is one of Miami's most sought after VIPs. The fucked up part is that you could see everybody up there kickin it having a ball but you can't hear them. The glass is completely soundproof and could even tinted the Vips wanted some extra privacy. A wrap around balcony allowed rappers to make it rain, or others to just look down on the peons below. The separate DJ and full bar service made the Sky lounge more like a club within a club.

On any given day you might spot your favorite, athlete, celeb or entertainer. Saleemah and I share a quick side eye. She purses her lips, a negro please look on her face. He must think I was born yesterday. I'm a little tipsy and feeling myself so I want to play. I give Saleemah and conspiratorial wink before I roll my eyes towards tall chocolate. "Oh is that so", I purr sexily flirting with him, "and just who is this somebody".If this is a ploy to pick me up I must admit it's pretty original. Chocolate remains stone faced. " A friend." I grin at Saleemah, "His friend girl". Saleemah grins back,"Ohhhh his friend". I look into chocolate's eyes, smile and lick my lips slowly. He really is pretty cute. "Tell you what, tell "your friend" I'm right here if he wants to meet me, I ain't goin anywhere". "Yeah tell him bran his ass down here, fuck he think he is" Saleemah's big mouth buts in. Tall chocolate shakes his head, and points towards the Sky lounge,

"My dude, right there on the balcony." Our eyes follow his finger and I strain to see who he's pointing at. BITCH that's DRAKE!" Saleemah hollers latching onto my arm nearly ripping it off. What? I'd heard about this Drake dude but not much. I don't really get into rappers too much. The light adjusts and I see him, my eyes damn near roll out my head, leaning over the balcony glass in hand. That drake, Thee Drake wants to meet me? Saleemah and I share another look. " Me?" I ask incredulously. Chocolate sighs heavily, he's annoyed now. "I'm pretty sure it's you, I mean he pointed right at you, cute little yellow bone thing in the white dress" I guess I fit that description" I murmur looking around for other girls in white dresses. He couldn't of meant me. " Look, you comin up or nah, I can tell him you ain't on it." "Oh hell yea she going" Saleemah once again jumps in.

I glare at her over the bouncer's shoulder "Shut the fuck up" I mouth. She widens her eyes shaking her head silently insisting I do this. Chocolate looks at me expectantly " Umm sure why not?" I say stiffly. " A thousand thoughts run through my mind." What the fuck would Drake want with me? Maybe Chocolate just has the wrong girl, there's tons of girls here. I look down at my dress, do I look slutty?" Before I can react Chocolate's leading me across the dance floor through the throng of bodies. We get to the VIP entrance and my apprehension has risen to a level orange. I really don't wanna go up there alone. I make a mental note to tell Saleemah about herself for making me do this . I wanted Saleemah to come too but she was having none of that. "He said he wanna meet YOU, Girl you betta go'n handle yours. "Mommy will be right here when you get back." She's such a sarcastic bitch.