[] Dizzy (Part One) []

[] Kou had missed seeing Mitsuba for the whole day, he was eager to see him when the dismissal bell goes. []
(I might go OOC of jesus help me)
🌸

"Mitsuba..!"

Kou would call out as he rushed towards the junior entrance, looking around on where to find the cocky, girly-looking ghost friend of his. Him and Mitsuba has been around for quite a while since they met, it quite concerns some of his friends at times, having to not go home with them, and seeming to notice Kou speak to himself from time to time as well. Though, they would then shrug it off as one of Kou's little rambling moments, and thought of it as normal.

Kou continued to ran to the entrance, still calling out to the ghost. Fortunately, he saw a familiar tuft of pink hair beside the lockers, Kou instantly lit up as his pace came faster, finally reaching his friend, letting out exhausted pants from all the running.
"Hah... Mitsuba... Mitsuba..! I missed you-!"
He so happened to speak out as he continued to steady his breathing.

Mitsuba then let out a scoff, resting his hands on his hips before giving the young exorcist a little smirk.
"Huh, I can't believe lame-ass traffic safety earring boy would want to see me this much. Why though..? Do you enjoy looking into my pretty face-?" He teased.

Finally getting his composure, Kou would then give a little chuckle. He then looked at Mitsuba, a smile forming in his lips. He then leaned a bit closer to the other, his smile widening.
"What if I do enjoy looking at you?"

That reply would then make Mitsuba flinch in surprise.

"I... Well... -"

He was quite speechless, he doesn't really know what to say to that. Mitsuba stared at Kou for a while, before feeling heat rising up in his cheeks, making him break the eye contact and face away, pouting. After a while, he then faced Kou, pouting still.
"Well, that makes you perverted then-! I bet you have some lewd fantasies of yours when you look at me and think about how cute I am—Oh! You might've also taken a picture of me as well and relief yourself with it-! You pervert! " He would huff at the blonde, glaring at him slightly.

Kou then twitched slightly at Mitsuba's response, he wasn't really hoping for that kind of ramble again coming from the photographer ghost. He immediately panicked and waved his hands slightly, assuring his friend that wasn't his objective. 
"W-What? No-!! That's not what I meant—! I promise.! I'd never talk about dirty stuff like that, I swear—!"

 Mitsuba would continue to freak out like a child, backing away slowly. He looked away from his exorcist friend after calming down slightly, feeling the heat in his cheeks getting even hotter. After a few minutes, he then clenched his fists and kept himself quiet, making Kou tilt his head.

"Huh..? Mitsuba? Is there something wrong?" Kou asked him, his hand reaching out to the other, cocking a brow. Mitsuba then flinched again, shaking the thoughts off his head before facing him, trying to prevent his blush from getting worse than it is now. 

Mitsuba clenched his fists slightly and gave the young Minamoto a forced smile, before opening his mouth to speak.

"Ah, nothing's wrong." He lied, he knows something's wrong with him, he knows that his breathing is becoming quite tight, feeling his 'heart' race and tightening in his chest, making him quite dizzy and nervous around the boy. "Say, it's getting late. How about you go home now. See you tomorrow I guess, lame-ass traffic earring pervert." And with no words coming after, the pink-haired ghost would disappear. Leaving Kou in a confused state.

"Huh..?"

[Time Skip]

Minamoto Kou was feeling worried about his ghost friend Mitsuba Sousuke. He hasn't seen his friend for a couple of days now, it has made him really worried. What if Mitsuba got hurt? What if Teru-nii exorcised his friend while he was asleep? The thought of the cocky girly-face photographer disappearing had made his stomach tighten in fear. Though, he feels like his disappearing was for another reason. So he decided to go to the girl's bathroom on the Abandoned Building for help.

--------

"Oh, that pink-haired guy? He's fine, I've seen him go around the school early this morning before you came. Why did you ask anyway?"

"What? Really?"

Kou let out a breath of relief as Hanako confirmed that Mitsuba is safe and sound. Though he perked up, looking at the Honourable Number Seven.
"Well...er... He hasn't been showing up since last week. I figured that he might've been in trouble." The blonde scratched his nape. "I don't know why he'd avoid me though. Was it something I said...? I don't remember a time where I made him upset. I just teased him a bit, is all-"

"It might be for that reason then." Hanako snickered at the blonde, sitting next to the window as he smirked at him. "You might've caught him off guard back then, maybe. How about you check up on him?"

Kou squinted at the toilet ghost, before turning away from him, clenching his fists. "I don't know where he is, though..."

"Well, I can't help you with that. You're on your own now."

"Well, thanks for the help. I guess." Kou would nod at the apparition and left. Ready to search for his friend.

-----------------------------------

Author's Notes:

So, I did this little warmup of the book, just a little preview of how I write and stuff. And fluff as well.
I will be posting the request list shortly after. Don't worry-!

What do you think will happen when Kou sees Mitsuba again? Take a guess..!
Have a good day, yall.

-nashed.poptatoes (My Insta and Twitter if y'all wanna follow me ;) )