2p! America x reader part 5

Continuing from where I left off~~~~....
You saw Al and (bitch name) hug, then They kissed. You gasped as tears rolled down your face. Al pushed (bitch name) away. "(Y/n)... I-" before he could finish his sentence you ran. You didn't know where or to who, but that didn't matter at the moment you just wanted to get away.

Al pov~
'I hope (bitch name) is there. For once I'm gonna talk things out'. As I walked to the exit I saw her. "Hey I need to talk to you" I said casually. " it's about (y/n), I don't know what the hell is your problem but you shouldn't take it out on (y/n) " "look Al, im sorry. It's just that.... I've been through a lot and" she says as she starts to cry "I don't know what to do I feel like the whole world is against me" I feel bad for (bitch name). Then she starts sobbing on my chest. I put my arms around her for a hug. Then she pulls back and roughly kisses me(uuuuuuhhhhhh surprise????)
Then I hear someone gasp. It was (y/n). " (Y/n)... I-" before I could finish she ran.

"What the hell (bitch name)!!!!!" I yell at her but when I turn around (bitch name)'s gone. That when I started to run after (y/n).
~~~~~~~~~to reader-chan~~~~~~~~
You finally stop running and you find yourself at an empty park. So you just sat on on of the swings. " I can't believe I feel for that jerk. " After about an hour or two you finally left. On my way home you looked at ur phone and saw that Al called you 24 times and you had 51 messages from him too. but you just ingnored it.

as you were on your way home you passed by an alley. you stopped in front of it as you heard footsteps behind you. you quickley tried to turned around but before you could you felt a hand on your mouth and you were being pulled in to the alley.

Al's POV

"Damn it, i cant find her anywhere" I angerly said. then i heard a scream. this wasnt just any scream it was (y/n)'s scream. so i started running to the voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~back to reader-chan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now on the ground half naked being beat up by lord knows who. "please stop" i cried. but i got no response. after about 7 straight minutes of being beaten i heard my name being called. i guess the person beating me up heard it too because they soon stopped and ran. at the end of the alley i saw Al. he ran towards me. he didnt say anything all he did was put his jacket around me and pick me up. then i blackedout.

###########time skip###########

I woke up but i wasnt at my house. i didnt know where i was. the next think i know some one is hugging me. "im so sorry" the fimialiar voice said. "Al?" i asked then he replied " what happened? who did this to you? what exacly did they do?"

he pulled back but all i did was look at him. i couldnt think, i was hungry, hurt and i was in pain. then i remembered. "why? why do you care? dont you want ( bitch name )? why dont you just go back to her?"

"she came on to me. i went to talk to her then she started to cry so i hugged her. then she randomly kissed me and i pulled back when i heard you gasp. im sorry"

All i could do was look at him as he looked down ashamed of himself. I got up and hugged him. I felt him flinch under my touch. "I'm sorry I didn't let you explain" I said. He pulled back and held on to my forearms tightly. He asked sternly " what did this person do to u and who was it?" "I was walking back home then I heard footsteps so I looked back. The next thing I know I'm pinned to a wall. Then he raped me. He started beating me up because I threatened to scream. I don't know who he is he wore a mask" I responded as I started to cry. Al look down in anger. "I'm going to kill whoever did this to you." He said. Al picked me up and took me to his room. We laid together. I fell asleep in his arms and before I knew it, it was morning.

Oliver gave me a dress to wear for school. It was actually nice and happy. But my expression was the same way. I walked into school and headed to my fist class Kiku (Japan) was in that class. He came up to me. " I had fun last night with u. Let's do it again sometime" he said in my ear. I started to panic. I ran out the classroom. I was almost out the door when I saw (bitch name) "did Kiku treat u good" she asked with a smirk. I started to cry and ran out the school. Half way to my house I bumped into Lutz. " Al told me what happened" then He saw me crying "what's wrong?" "It's was Kiku! It was Kiku!" I started to cry out loud. I got some stares but I just ignored them. Lutz took out his phone and called Al.

He took me back to Al's house and Let stay there but not long after I got there Al busted through the door and ran to me. He hugged me and said " it's okay I won't let him hurt you anymore"

Al the. Stopes hugging me and got his bat. Him and lutz waited until school was over.
Al's POV
"I'm gonna beat the shit out of Kiku " I said, my voice full of anger. Lutz just looked at me. Then we saw Kiku. We pulled him in to an alley. We beat him up pretty bad. Then he got up I took one last swing with my bat and he was dead. Me and Lutz were covered with blood so we took the secret way home. When we got home (y/n) was sleeping.

We washed up and went to bed
The BITCH'S pov
I was walking to my house when I saw blood. "Oh my god" I whispered under my breath. It was Kiku. I went to my knees and started crying. I went home and got a knife. I stabbed myself about seven times. (Ps she really like Kiku. And he was one of the people she actually became friends with)
Reader-chan's POV
I woke up and turned on the news "a female in high school has killed herself. Not much information has been given. Next on (whatever news show u watch) another teenager has died. Kiku (whatever his lastname is) has been found murdered. More after this. " I turned off the tv. I looked back and saw Al "thank you" is all I could say. I did feel bad that (bitch name) killed herself but she was a threat to me too and or once in my life I felt safe.
THE END
u wanted to make the ending like this because in most of the stories I read the bad person lives and it makes me really mad.