『8』

𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓼𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓽

𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼
𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓼𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓽

Chapter eight - Touch

The boys eyes opened delicately.

He felt like he couldn't move at first, he was surrounded by sweat and liquids, the cover that was half on him soaking up everything and making the situation more uncomfortable.

He truly had never felt so sick in his life.

"Fuck I forgot what a hangover feels like" Taehyung groaned, hand coming up to rest on his forehead as he stiffly lifted his body up. He was shirtless, his chest sticky with god knows what, but his boxers still hung around his waist.

It was an unfamiliar room, but that didn't seem to bother the boy, this happened more often than not - it was weirder for him to wake up in his own room after a party.

Taehyung's head turned to the side, where Momo was sleeping peacefully next to him, arms either side of her head and her dress wrapped around her body at least six times. It didn't take much to assume they'd had sex, although both fully clothed, Taehyung knew that the substance that had stained the sheet below him was not something you'd find in a cup.

"Momo?" He croaked out, his voice strangled from the lack of speech. She didn't move a muscle, so the boy just stood himself up from the bed, picking up his clothes that were scattered around the carpet and fitting them back over his body. He left the room as quietly as possible, leading him out to a hallway he recognised from last night.
At least this is still Sana's house. He shrugged to himself, making his way towards the stairs. There was still faint music playing downstairs, this time turned down by the stereo, which got louder as more of the living room came into his view.

The room was almost coated with empty cups, cigarettes, clothes and a few people unconscious on the couches. There was no sign of anyone being awake in the house, and so Taehyung thought the safest bet was to leave and head back home.

The morning air hit him hard, he squinted his eyes from the sudden shock of sunlight. It felt way more refreshing than being inside, but his head was pounding and he could almost feel his stomach coming up through his throat. His fingers fished into his back pocket, grabbing his phone to unlock it.

yoong 👨🏻‍🦳

-where  tf u at

The boy let out a groan, stuffing the device back in his pocket before setting off on foot. He knew the way home, having come to the girl's house for various reasons, but it wasn't the shortest of journeys.