XVI

"Wait? Yet?" Jisung gasps, looking at Minho.

"I have something to tell you, come with me.. unless.. would you rather go to class?" Minho says nervously.

"Oh no im coming." Jisung smiles kindly.

"Okay come." Minho grabs his hand and takes him to the cherry blossom forest just out of school.

"Woah.. it's so.. pretty.." Jisung gasps.

"Like you." Minho smiles, putting one of the pink blossoms into the younger's hair.

Jisung blushes, covering his face in embarrassment.

Minho smiles, removing the boy's hands. "Come here."

"Coming!"

Both boy's walk over to a lake. It was really beautiful, this place was very romantic.

Minho grabs Jisung's hands and holds them in his. "I have something very important to tell you... right now.."

"Well what is it Hyung?" Jisung smiles, blushing.

"Hyung?" Minho smiles.

"I.. uh.. cuz youre older than me.." Jisung stutters, Minho thought this was so cute.

"It's cute." Minho smiles.

"Anyways! The thing you wanted to say? Oh please don't be bad.." Jisung sighs, anxious.

Minho also sighs. "Not bad. I hope.. well so.. you see.. I uh.. fuck how do I say this right? I fucking love you so much Jisung and I don't want to loose you and I feel If I don't tell you now then I can find out later that this feeling isn't mutual and that im making you uncomfortable and-"

Jisung shuts Minho up and kissing him very passionately. Minho takes a second to kiss back from shock.

This kiss felt different. All of the other kisses were boring compared to this one. Not like they werent worth it or anything, they both had loved it. But, this kiss had made both their hearts skip serval beats and then suddenly speed up, only to repeat this a bunch of times.

When Jisung finally pulls back he looks at Minho. "Shut up, I love you too.. you.. you idiot.." Jisung blushes intensely.

"Why so tsundere?" Minho teases.

"Nervous habit.. sorry.." Jisung sighs.

"No no, no sorrys." Minho hugs him. "I gotta ask, will you be my boyfriend?~" He whispers in his ears.

"Yes of course Minho!" Jisung says excitedly. "I've been wanting this forever!!" He squeals.

"Okay, lets go to class now Babe."