CHAPTER - FIVE

there the two stood. in front of the apartment complex they would spend a while in with jeongin. meeting all they old friends and family members again.
and chan and hyunjin.

" are you sure this is a good idea ? " felix asked, seungmin could feel him tense up and tightened his grip on his hand. " you wanted to go lix, we can do this together with jeongin, alright ? if things go wrong we can still leave again "

the aussie nodded and they rang jeongin's doorbell who opened the door almost immediatly and pulled both of them inside quickly along with their suitcases.

" have you seen them yet ? " jeongin asked, closing the door. " gee, what a warm welcome " seungmin scoffed, crossing his arms. " sorry oof- BUT HEY GUYS OH MY GOD " jeongin hugged the two tightly.

" okay, they aren't home, right ? " jeongin shook his head. " good, let's relax for a bit then " seungmin grabbed felix' hand and walked towards the couch, followed by jeongin waddling after them.

" i saw chan talking to hyunjin last night like a few hours after hyunjin came back and they saw me so they wanted to come over for some food because i cooked " jeongin spoke and looked at seungmin and felix hugging eachother.

" guys it'll be alright, they're coming in like 3 hours, ok ? " felix scoffed and pouted. " what if i don't want them to come in 3 hours "

" oh my god guys, it won't be the end of the world, they both miss you a lot " jeongin explained and looked at seungmin adjusting his circular glasses. he let go of felix who didn't seem to enjoy the loss of contact and kept clinging onto seungmin.

" we can just stay here and relax for the rest of the time, come on losen up "

" do you have uno ? " felix asked, looking up from hiding in the crook of seungmin's neck. " well, duh- also why do u keep putting your face against seungmin's neck- " jeongin grabbed the card game from a shelf, noticing that felix had put his had back in it's previous spot.

" what ? his presence comforts me and he smells like fruits " felix sighed in comfort and kept his arms around seungmin, who took the cards out of the small box and started mixing the cards.

jeongin plopped down next to seungmin and put his head on seungmin's shoulder, wondering what's so comforting about him. he didn't noticed that he snuggled up to seungmin. " you really do smell like fruits oh my god- you're really comfortable what the fuck "

" he's not even trying but everything he does is just comforting like damn love having an unintentional angel as your best friend "

" yall shut the fuck up oh my god, just take the damn cards " seungmin whined, aggressively gesturing to the three little stacks of cards he placed on the small table.

the three friends had so much time playing, they hadn't realized how much time passed until someone knocked on the door suddenly, making all of them flinch in surprise.

" jeongin ? it's me chan and hyunjin "

----

im lowkey just drawing the whole time bc bitch i cant do shit

mhmhmh yes its sideways