Chapter 8

(Y/N) woke up to movement, opening her eyes she saw Tomura getting off the bed. She sat up causing him to look at her. "I didn't mean to wake you. Sorry."

"It's fine."

"Do you want to go out somewhere. It's late so there won't be a lot of people."

She smiled. "I would like that."

After she changed her appearance and put on the oversized hoodie they began walking.

"Where do you want to go?"

(Y/N) laid her head on his shoulder. "You like games right so how about an arcade?" He nodded in agreement.

About half way to the arcade (y/n) felt someone pull her away from him before feeling something sharp against her neck. "Tomura." He quickly turned to her. A look of shock and fear was the last thing she saw before she was in a different place.

The knife was removed from her throat, turning to the person she saw a male with long red hair and a smirk. Getting in a fighting stance she growled. "Where the hell am I?"

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a syringe.

"If you come anywhere near me with that I will kill you."

In the blink of an eye he disappeared and she felt a sharp pinch on the side of her neck before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~

At the league of villains base

Tomura ran though the door causing everyone to turn towards him. His neck was already bleeding from scratching as he started pacing around the room.

"Tomura Shigaraki what is wrong?"

"(Y/N), someone took her. It was a guy and he had a teleportation quirk." He was on the verge of ripping his hair out and sobbing until he heard a chuckle in the corner of the bar.

His head snapped towards Dabi. "What the fuck is so funny?"

"Why are you so worried about her. Just go out and get a different pet."

"She was not just a fucking pet. She is so much more than that. I can't lose her."

Everyone was shocked but their leaders outburst. Sure they have seen him throw tantrum out of anger but this was different.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) woke up to the same man stroking her cheek. She tried biting his finger but he quickly pulled away.

"Nice to see you finally awake. It has been three days since I gave you that drug and while you were sleeping it looks like you have grown a horn and a tail. You are quite beautiful."

(Y/N) was disgusted by his words but she put of a smile. "Thank you. Do you want to be my new master?"

He grabbed her collar and gave it a small tug. "Looks like you already have a master."

"I do but if you give my a little bit of your blood then you can become my master."

He slapped her before grabbing her cheeks making her look at him. "Do you really think I'm that stupid?"

(Y/N) started laughing. "I was kind of hoping you were."

"Why are you laughing? Do you understand the situation you are in?"