To Start It Off...

I scurried back onto my feet. Not wanting to look as weak and defenseless as everyone sought me out to be, even though it was clear that I wasn't winning. I was far from winning. 

My vision was blurred by the numerous punches I had recently endured, but I could still pin out that the crowd watching this fiasco were looking at me in disgust. 

Something warm started dripping from my nose and you know you've got it bad when you pray that it's only mucus. I wiped my face, hoping to gain focus as I saw my sleeve turn from what was once a white sweater to red. 

It was blood. Just my luck.

I'm a very squeamish child. As in, just the littlest of things gross me out. So it shouldn't take long for you to realize how much I started to panic when I saw that the red substance on my hand was indeed my own body fluid. I flung myself back and began rubbing my hands onto my pants, then steadied myself into yet another fighting stance. 

"The fight's not over." I said to my opponent. His fists, stained and bruised but I doubt that he was feeling any sign of pain.

He smiled tauntingly. "I'm glad it isn't." Shaking his fingers for a moment before taking a step closer. "I like watching you in pain. It's very amusing, actually."

As if he someone had the ability to stop time and move without anyone's acknowledgement, I was soon hanging from his fingers. Yet, again. His hands must really love touching me. He ringed the hood of my sweater around his fist and then lifted his arm. Causing my feet to leave the ground and for me to gasp for air. 

"It would've been best if you had stayed down after that last punch, Arnold." He said with malice in his voice as I tried to slip from my sweater before I choked to death. "Because this is gonna hurt way more than the last."

That's when I was released from his hold. Mmmm, more like thrown across the hallway and into a locker. He came charging at me, almost too quick for me to act on it. What do I mean 'almost'? He is charging at me too quick to act on it!

Besides, he was too strong for me to fight back. Let's face it, I'm no match towards him and this fight was going to make him the victor, whether if I wanted it that way or not. So I did what anybody in my position would do: I closed my eyes as tight as I could and waited for the impact.

His breath, beating on my face. Making it evident that he was close and I whimpered. He swung, the sound of his fist coming towards me had tears surfacing my eyes, but to both of our surprise...he missed. 

When has his fist ever missed my face? I thought as I felt the locker behind me shake. I fluttered my eyes open to see a girl standing in front of me. My eyes furrowed as I tried to figure out what transpired those five minutes. 

My ears picked up the sound of shuffling as I looked down and saw Hugo, my opponent and all-time bully, lying on the floor motionless. Then I caught a glimpse of the girl's hand and realize; that wasn't Hugo's fist connecting with the locker. That was his head.

I turned to the girl. Not knowing what to do or say because I was now frightened by her. She was smiling at me with her bruised hand extended. Did she want me to shake her hand? I asked myself.

She just knocked out the guy who was bullying. I should be afraid of her too!

However, the smile she had etched onto her face showed something welcoming about her. Like, she doesn't have intentions on hurting me.

She then spoke up, "I'm Reeza." I accepted the handshake, returning back a sincere smile as I replied. "I-I'm Arnold."

-----

Okay, so I hoped you guys liked this. It's a bit all over the place I know, but I promise it'll get better. Remember this is a shared account so this story will be updated from time-to-time by not only be, but the other user. @Noahpurser

I was suppose to start it off from about a month ago & I just decided to do it.

Today... On Christmas... #MerryChristmas

Don't forget to follow us on our personal accounts. They're in our bio and make sure to read our stories as well. 

Read on.

-T