Part one

No ones POV

Skye is a loner at school. She tends to stay quiet a lot and doesn't talk to anyone. She wears a hood all of the time and baggy clothes to hide her perfect figure. She is really talented with drawing and writing. Most of her bedroom walls are covered with drawing and sketches of the Yin & Yang. She writes a lot about soulmates and how she wanted one. She always thought about how it would feel to be in love.

Time skip Skye POV

I was at school heading to my class when all of a sudden I felt a tug on my arm. That's when I knew I was gonna be beaten up as usual... the three guys were there... Liam, Lucas and Kyle. Kyle was the dorky one of the group. He never stood a chance against Connor, Liam or Lucas. Next is Lucas. He is hot I'll give him that but he is one hell of a perv. I saw him peeping at girls asses while they were getting changed. It gave me the creeps. Next up is Liam. He is EXTREMELY tall! I swear he can reach the fucking ceiling! He can be a flirt sometimes but he is nice to most people. As I was getting ready to get punched in the face, I saw someone. "HEY STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!" his voice sounded so ruff but soothing at the same time. As he finished yelling, the guys let go of me. I don't know why but I couldn't move at all. It was like I was under his spell... that guys name that yelled was Connor...his skin was olive and he just looked perfect! Why am I thinking of him?!? He's...he's... perfect, kind, caring, tall, handsome, sporty and REALLY FIT!!! As I was thinking about him I started blushing like mad! I swear he has me under a fucking spell! As I was thinking of him and practically drooling over him, he walked up to me and put his hand on my cheek. I stiffened up at his touch but then started to calm down for some reason.

Connor POV

As I told the guys to stop, the girl started to freak out and then she was blushing. I wonder why she was because I don't think I've ever seen her blush come to think of it I haven't really seen her around school. Maybe she's new? Now that I think about it, I have seen her somewhere... I think she's in my home room. Skye I think her name was? I don't know anyway. I take her arm and run to the unisex bathrooms and pull her into a stool. "Haven't I seen you somewhere?" I asked. She seemed really flustered so I pulled her closer to me. As I did she seemed really tense... I don't know why but I really want to see her face. I pull off her hood and I see a gorgeous face looking at me. Her eyes are silver and her hair is beautiful! I feel a pull on my heartstrings and realise that I was falling for her. And hard. But I only just met her... why am I falling for her even though we only just met?!? I grown in frustration. "Ugh..." I huff as I clench my fist.

Skye POV

Im so scared right now... as he clenches his fists, I start to shake and then I grip onto his shirt tears rolling down my face. "P-please don't hurt me... I-I'll do anything!" I say crying and shaking. He calms down and strokes my head like I'm a puppy! "Don't worry pup I'm not gonna hurt you... I'm not like that." He says in the most playful tone ever! It was so cute and I couldn't help but hug him and calm down a lot. I realise his heart was racing. So was mine. I feel him wrap his arms around my waist. I blush like crazy but then I randomly wrap my arms around his neck. I just feel so calm.... he starts to lean closer to me...

No one POV

Connor starts to lean closer to Skye. As he does this her face goes bright red but she goes on tiptoes and kisses him. Connor starts to kiss back and pulls her closer to himself. His heart racing he picks her up and pins her against the wall. Skye then was really confused as she heard whimpers from him. She never heard anyone whimper. She didn't mind it and kept kissing him. All of a sudden she realised how realistic it sounded and pulls away. "Y-you whimpered...?" She stuttered trying to catch her breath. His eyes widened and he mentally slapped himself. "Yeah I sometimes whimper. It's a thing I do and sometimes it's embarrassing if I'm fighting people." He states as he looks down at her. "I'll tell you when you're ready and I'm ready"

An:sorry for this short chapter! It was hard for me to write this! But I hope I can continue this because I'm really enjoying writing this! Don't forget to comment and vote! And follow if that's okay! Thank you! And that's the picture of Skye at the top.