The 1. Disastrous Day

[It all started in Qingqing City, China. When a "glowing baby" was born. Since then, the "supernatural" has been discovered successively in various places, but the reason for it has not been identified. We don't know since when the "super abnormal" has become the "supernormal".]

[About 80% of the world's total population has a certain "special constitution" and now the world has become a "superhuman world."]

"Hahahaha! You trash! Do you really think you can stop me?"

A burst of arrogant laughter came from the bustling commercial street, followed by an explosion, smoke pouring out from the unfortunate jewelry shop and spreading.

"It's a villain!"

The tourists were caught in uncontrollable panic, swarming and shoving to stay away from the incident and the chaos caused a timid girl to be almost overthrown.

The villain laughed arrogantly, carrying his bag of stolen goods, shuttling around the crowd and wherever he went, the crowd gave way automatically just like how Moses divided the sea.

[Not everyone can remain calm and rational after possessing such "super abnormal" ability. With the emergence of the "super abnormal", there is also an explosive increase in the number of crimes].

"Come out! Idiotic heroes! Come and catch me if you can!"

The villain yelled provocatively while running, laughing like they are having fun and making exaggerated grimaces. "If you don't come out now, you won't ever find Yours Truly aga-aaaaaahhh!"

[Just as the country hesitated about whether to completely change the law, courageous people began to act like heroes in comic stories.]

It is unknown when the tree branches, that suddenly appeared, were wrapped around the villain's feet. The villain stumbled over these thick branches for a moment and then the branches climbed up along the villain's body, tightly bound to keep him from moving.

"It's a hero! A hero is here!"

"Ah! I know him! It's Kamui Woods!!"

"Huh, isn't that the young hero who's is really popular recently? He's so cool!"

The panicked tourists a moment ago calmed down at an alarming rate and began talking excitedly about the heroes who came to the rescue.

"Hey, don't you dare look down on me!" The villain who was forced to lie down was very angry. He looked at Kamui Woods who had come to him, his eyes were full of madness and he laughed like a maniac, "Since Yours Truly—is invincible!"

"How disgusting, looking like this," the young hero stared down at the enemy, "you have been devoured by your own power and lost your mind..."

"Hah? What are you talking about?" The villain shouted, constantly moving and trying to break the shackles of the hero. "Yours Truly is the chosen one!"

[What are you, an 8-year-old?]

Kusuo Saiki sat in the dessert shop with a cross-eyed look and took a bite of the cake in front of him.

[Yare yare, I didn't expect to come across this kind of thing after leaving the house. It really was better to stay at home during summer vacation.]

Seeing that other heroes also arrived one after another and the enemy having no chance to turn the tables, Saiki canceled his state of "Clairvoyance" and swallowed the last bit of cake.

[It's almost time to go back, I should try the coffee jelly next door next time.]

After Saiki took out the coupon to pay with it, that he won the day before yesterday, he decided to walk home.