chapter 4

【warning!! Violent theme ahead!! Read at your own risk】

Khushi POV

I squirmed my eyes and opened them slowly to see a strange room? What the hell just happened to me!? Why my head is throbbing like someone has hit me with hammer!?

"My my!! So you are awake finally!!" I heard a voice which didn't sounded good at all.

"Who are you!?" I spoke and tried to get up but saw my hands... Tied up!? What the hell!! I struggled from the ropes when i heard another voice,

"don't try... It will hurt you more. And we want you to scream our name." I shot my head with a scowl to other side and saw another one.

"Bhot shauk hai na tujhe pange lene ka... Haah!! Kyu nahi hoga!! Tu to vo... Karate player hai na? Ab dekh tu iska nateeja... I would love to break you... Baby..." 1st one said and the another one switched on the light and what I saw made my blood run cold.

My gown was ripped brutally, but it covered my private parts.

"What the hell you did to me!?" I yelled out in fear. What if they-- no no!! I shouldn't think about that.. that shouldn't have happened..

"We didn't did anything yet. But we will do now..." A third guy came out of nowhere and licked my tear strained cheek. I whipped my head other side in disgust.

"Hame hamari aukat dikhane chaki thi ... Ab ham tujhe teri dikhayege." First one laughed bitterely as he proceeded towards my rest of dress. My eyes widened in horror as I shut my eyes tightly. I knew I cannot fight back because I was not conscious fully. And that thing made me hate myself.

But the door burst open and I shot open my eyes only to see a very furious Riyaz. He looked at me and I felt tears strolling at my cheeks. They were of happiness. He looked at me shocked.

"HOW DARE YOU!!?!!??" He yelled and started to beat them black and blue making me shocked at his strength.

"Khushi are you fine!?" He asked untying my hands. I tried to get up but stumbled upon my feet and before I can face plant myself, Riyaz held me and our eyes locked.

"Take it..." He said giving me his jacket. "I have called the School Authority and they will take care of him." And I nodded.

School Authority suspended him and I came out of the room and hugged Riyaz.

"Th... Thank.... Thanks Riyaz.... Agar tum nahi aate to.... Mere saath jo hota uske.... Baad me zinda.... Nahi reh paati!!" I said and I broke into sobs. I was crying really loudly and I felt him hugging me.

"Sh...... Shhh.... Calm down Khushi.... Sab theek hai... Aur kuch ulta seedha na socho... Sab theek hai... Sh... Sh...." He said caressing my head and saying sweet nothings while I kept crying in his arms.

Riyaz POV

I went to have a cola myself when I heard something.

"Bhai!! Vo karate wali ladki ko Ayaan ne pakad liya hai. Vo room me hai. Chal." Guy 1 said. I turned my head to see the seniors who tried to bully me on the day i and Khushi fought.

'karate wali ladki?... What if its....' i thought as my eyes widened and I looked around for khushi.

"Siyali!!!" I called her and she turned towards me.

"Haa Riyaz bol!!" She asked.

"Khushi ko dekha kya tumne!?" I asked desperately.

"Haan... Vo washroom gayi thi... Abhi tak aayi nahi." Siyali answered.

"Kitna waqt ho gaya use gaye huye?" I asked.

"Kareeb 15 minute." Siyali said and went as Reem called her.

"15 minute to kisi menstruating ladki ko bhi nahi lagte... Yani mera shak sahi nikla... Ayaan mai tujhe zinda nahi chooduga.." I said in pure disgust as I threw my mask off and followed the two guys up.

I broke the door and what I saw made my blood run cold. Khushi was lying half conscious. Her dress was torn but was covering her private parts.

"HOW DARE YOU!?" I yelled and started black and blue out of them. Then I went to Khushi and untied her hands.

"Khushi are you fine!?" I asked in desperate tone. She was crying but smiling. She nodded and tried to stand but stumbled and before she could fall, I got hold of her. Our eyes locked for second and I saw the same brown eyes which captivated me during dance. It means it was.... Khushi.

"Take it.." I said as I gave my jacket to her. "I have called school authority and they will take care of them." I said and she nodded.

We came out of room and she hugged me as she started crying.

"Th... Thank.... Thanks Riyaz.... Agar tum nahi aate to.... Mere saath jo hota uske.... Baad me zinda.... Nahi reh paati!!" She said and a chill ran down my spine.

"Sh...... Shhh.... Calm down Khushi.... Sab theek hai... Aur kuch ulta seedha na socho... Sab theek hai... Sh... Sh...." I caressed her head and kept saying sweet nothings and she kept sobbing.

"Ab infirmary chalo. Mai meera ko call karta hu." I said and took my phone out while walking with her to infirmary but stopped.

"Kya hua?" She asked in a broken voice.

"Mere paas meera ka number nahi hai... Tumhe yaad hai kya?" I said scratching my head.

"Nahi.. par mera phone meera ke paas hai... Uspe call kardo." She said and told her number as I called.

"Hello." Came voice of meera.

"Meera its Riyaz... Kaha ho Tum!?"

"Mera dorm me... Sumedh talli ho gaya hai.. use chhodne aayi thi. Bolo kya hua?" She asked.

"Infirmary aa jao... Khushi ke saath assault hua hai..." I said.

"What!? The!? Fuck?!?" She yelled.

****
Written by - JyeshthaMalviya

Hope you all liked the chapter
Do vote and comment down your view?

Any questions you all have?

How will the equation between all of them going to be after this?