Info

Okay this isn't a chapter, this is just the information part so you understand everything. Also while I'm here, again I apologize for not uploading any other chapters. I have to keep busy in college.

Y/N - Your Name

Your model is PM700 - Yes a female police officer, I'm making this for the females. I'll probably do a male story with Gavin next

Gender - Female

Nicknames - Y/N/N - Your nickname, Tin Bitch, RoboGirl, They, It

Backstory-

PM700 also known as Y/N was born in Detroit, she wasn't born an android she was a human and she didn't have a nice past. Her mother was a red ice addict and her father tried her best to stop his wife, it didn't work. Y/N's mom killer her husband in a fury causing her to get sent to jail. Y/N spent time living in a temporary orphanage until she was 18. She spent time training and studying to join the police team, she got accepted as a SWAT member. She got shot down on a case, she was taken to hospital but they couldn't save her. However, Kamski decided he could save Y/N by using a PM700 model and transferring Y/N's memories to the androids. That's where it all started, she woke and Kamski explained everything. Y/N took in the information carefully and headed to the DPD. 

_______________

A/N: I might make this an interactive story.