𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Janurary 22nd, 22 days after.

A loud growl erupted from your stomach, a cramp beginning to form as your hands pushed down on your stomach, trying to stop the noises. It's been a week since you've last ate, the thought of Kaminari being hurt made you sick to your stomach. It's all my fault. You told yourself, pushing harder on your stomach.

I'll never be able to tell him how sorry I am. You thought, you let tears run down your swollen cheeks. You would never find out what actually happened to the blond, your mind running over the scenarios you created hundreds of times, some ending in death and others ending in a near death experience. You knew that even though Bakugou did knock you out, he definitely didn't use his full strength. Bakugou used to do boxing in high school, he made it number one in Japan, but didn't go any farther because he fell behind in his classes. 

Kaminari on the other hand, was active in sports but he wasn't a wrestler. He simply ran track, which only gave him strength in his legs not his upper body. If he wasn't caught off guard, he probably would've ran away from Bakugou, but knowing this psycho he waited until Kaminari least expected it before attacking him. You could only imagine what Kaminari said as he was attacked, he was probably begging for his life. Offering his money, phone, anything to get him to stop. 

But Bakugou never showed mercy. 

Bakugou was unable to relate to other people's feelings. He couldn't even comprehend his own feelings. Bakugou was always a ticking time bomb, he allowed everything to build up inside him before he finally exploded on whomever was in his way. You couldn't even imagine how he was feeling the night he kidnapped you, or what he was feeling when he attacked Kaminari mercilessly. 

Then bragged about it only a few hours later. 

"Baby, I'm home! I'm making Omurice, is that alright?" he called out, knowing he wouldn't receive an answer.

Please, somebody save me.