Cahapter 8 : What Happens Now?

San woke up with teardrops landing on his face...

San
Y.. Yunho?

Yunho
He was here...

San stayed silent... But he thought it was fake. The boys know how weak he is, if someone talks about Hongjoong.

San
Yunho please don't joke around!

Mingi
He really isn't joking San, he was standing right there next to you!

San was again silent... He couldn't believe it.

Yunho
He was a ghost i really wanted to hug him... But i didn't realize he was a ghost.

San
D.. Don't worry he will comeback again... Hopefully.

The boys went back to sleep and it was already morning... It was the 5 year anniversary of Seonghwa and April wedding, and yes Seonghwa married April after they abandoned Hongjoong.

April
Baby.. Wakey wakey.

Seonghwa
Goodmorning beautiful happy 5 year anniversary, i have a surprise for you today. Go get ready.. I will be downstairs waiting.

April went to go get ready and put the baby back to sleep.. Yes her baby has been born. Her name is Park Hwa joong.
Seonghwa wanted to name the baby a part of Hongjoong name...

Seonghwa
Goodmorning b... What's wrong.

San
He.. He was here.. Right next to me T3T.

Yunho
Hongjoong... Came to visit us... But he was a ghost...  He was gone before we could even talk to him!

Jongho
Wah i wanted.. To.. See.. Him to TT

Mingi
Sorry lil bro.. I am pretty sure he will comeback today..

Seonghwa was in pure shock.. He didn't know how to answer or say anything.

Seonghwa
How.. How did he come back..?

Yunho
I think cause he isn't properly dead, he is in another dimension than us..

Everyone
Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary hyung..!

Seonghwa
Thanks guys..

April went downstairs in a beautifull red dress..

April
And.. How do i look?

Seonghwa turned around seeing a beauty..

Seonghwa
You look so beautiful, come on boys and my beautiful lady. Let's make a memorie today..

They all went to a amusement park.. Then to the beach and ate dinner.

San couldn't believe who he saw outside.. It was Hongjoong and his murderer.. San stood up wich made everyone look at him, he ran outside while everyone was looking at where San was staring to.

San
JOONGIE HYUNG!?

Unknown
Oh.. You better should go, before they know....

Hongjoong
Fine.. But they are here now sooo you better tell him or them, what is going on goodbye big brother.

San
Wait h.. Hyung!!

Unknown
Woah woah.. Don't come any closer..

San
You better explain yourself!!

Unkown
Fine.. I hate this.. I am Kim hong un, Hongjoong missing brother..

San
Wait your the person they were looking for..