Chapter 1

Alyssa POV

Today is the day of the Sunsation Tour and I really love Taylor Caniff. I think he is bae. But anyways I'm here today because its my first time seeing him in person and I ask my mom she would take me and my best friend Destiny. Taylor was about to perform "Buckwild", (my favorite song) but he called a girl's name so she could come on the stage with him. Then I look at Destiny, who was looking at me with a big smile on her face. Then he called a name and Destiny's whole face expression change. "Alyssa Calhoun please come to the stage" Taylor said . I thought I was about to faint but Destiny was pushing me to the stage.... Before I knew it Taylor had his soft hands on my hands and he was looking at me with those whopper chocolate eyes and my hazelnut eyes looking at him. He started rapping and then he ask me if I wanted to sing a little bit and I took that microphone and sang my heart out .

Taylor's POV

Alyssa is a great singer and she knows all the words to Buckwild... now that's my kind of girl and she was thick and beautiful and everything......... she so perfect, I have to get her number... THIS IS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, I thought to myself.

Alyssa's POV

I had just finished singing Buckwild and Taylor was smiling at me and staring really hard at me, but I didn't mind. The crowd was yelling and cheering me on and Destiny ran on the stage and gave me a hug.

"You did awesome Alyssa" said Destiny

Thanks Destiny

"So, Taylor has been looking at you for at least 10 and I think he is frozen or dead" said Destiny

"You are too funny"

I know, that's why we are friends.

Yea true dat

Hey did you brush your teeth?

Ummmm.... yea why?

Because Taylor is coming in 5...4...3...2...

Hey, Alyssa is it?

I think my heart just dropped

Yea.

You did an amazing job. I didnt think anybody knew all the words to Buckwild.

Well , I do

I can tell. Hey can I ask you something ?

Sure. Anything

Can I have your number?