Chapter 11

Wendy's pov
I was so happy that Lucy was back because I see her as my mother after Grandina left. Before Lucy left was going to ask her to adopt me and so was Romeo because his father was abusing him. So now she is back I will ask her. I started to get off her after hugging her. "Lucy can I ask you something before we go to the guild to heal me." "Of course you can but let me heal you now so that you aren't in pain okay." Sky dragon healing hands. She said while her hands flowed like mine do when I heal someone. I was surprised she knew how to do that but I just glad I felt better. "Thank you Lucy and I wanted to know if you would adopt me and Romeo as your children please." I say with tears in my eyes because I was worried she would say no. "Of course I will but why Romeo doesn't he have a father." She said while looking at me with concern. "I will let Romeo tell you. Mummy." I said with a smile happy that I could call her that now.

Lucy's pov
I had agreed to adopt Wendy and Romeo but I'm worried what would make Romeo want to be adopted. "Let's go to the guild now shall we sweetie." I say to Wendy while holding her hand while walking . We got to the guild and walked in everyone stopped what they where doing and looked at us. It seemed that they didn't know who I was because I felt someone yank Wendy away from me. I wanted to protect her from everything but I knew I would have to do that a different way. "Where is your master." I said while trying to make sure that no one hurt Wendy. " Silver can you stay with Wendy and protect her please." I said to Silver through our contention. I saw from the corner of my eye Silver walk over to Wendy and say right next to her. "Who are you and what do you want with our master."  "Just want to see my grandfather." I said which is true makarov's is my grandfather and Laxus was my younger brother. They all looked shocked that's when I heard from masters office. "Hello my granddaughter I'm glad to see you have your memories back." I was so happy to see him I wanted to cry. "Can I rejoin the guild grandpa." I could here everyone whispering. 'What does she mean by rejoin' or 'who is she' I just ignored it and started to walk towards my grandfather.

Makarov's pov
I was so glad that my granddaughter had her memories back and that she was back in the guild. "Lucy child why don't you tell everyone who you are." I say to her quite enough for only her to hear. "I will in a minute grandfather but first I want to adopt Wendy and Romeo as my children but I want to talk to Romeo before I do anything else do you mind calling him to your office so I can talk to him." I hear her say and I nodded at her and she left to my office. "Romeo child can you go up to my office please." I said while walking to my office.

Romeo's pov
I was confused why master was asking me to come to his office. I just now that when Lucy was back I wanted her to become my mum. I walked into masters office and noticed that there was someone else as well as master. "Hello Romeo I hope that you remember me." The person said while taking her hood down and it was Lucy. I ran at her crying and happy to see her and I hugged her and she hugged back. "Romeo I wanted to ask you why you wanted me to adopt you when you have a father." I hear her say. I started to cry again this time it wasn't happy tears. " because my father abuses me and several time I have been in the hospital because of him. So please adopt me." "Of course I will adopt you Romeo. But first I think I need to tell the guild who I am." I hear her say and I just nodded and followed her out of masters office.