My "Abandoned" Live

It was just another hot day. My name is Tekumi Itzal and I live alone, since my relatives died three years ago. It's not bad, since my older sister doesn't fight with me anymore because of my messy room full of pieces of dolls everywhere. But ... I miss that sometimes...

I am in a house that was abandoned years ago. Spider webs and dust abound, here it is as if I found my new home, dolls in 2 rooms that were for girls. I decided to clean the house a little bit, or at least the part that I stay on the longest. A house far and at the same time close to the others, to come here you have to walk for a while.

Three bedrooms on each side of the house, a large living room with a sofa, two chairs and a table for television, a kitchen that was quite large, but not much, and a backyard with flowers at the back of the house. These are the parts that I usually go to often, but I realized that there were more things, like an attic, I go there sometimes just to get a book, but I never cleaned it. Unfortunately the house had no light, at least, not much light. But thanks to the windows around the house it is possible to see at night.

I walked for a while until I found myself in a park, this park is like the backyard of flowers for me only in the city, a calm place and one that I could think of. There were few people in the park, old people feeding the pigeons. Do pigeons like a piece of bread or seeds better? Anyway, there was also a couple having a picnic. Are they happy now? And will they be the same in the future?

To protect myself from the sun I stayed in the shade of a tree and sat on the grass. It was comfortable that place, looking back I realized something, there was something behind me, it was a doll lying on the floor. Approaching her, I could see that she was wearing a black dress with a slightly ripped white neckline, white hair.

I don't know if they threw it by mistake or abandoned it there. Anyway, I left the park and went to my house. When I arrived it was already dark, in one of the rooms I left my sewing materials and dress designs. Taking the materials I remembered what I had been through at school for that. Trying to forget that, I left the room and went to the doll.

As the dress was torn I had to take it off, so I decided to put a shirt and white pants on it for a while. Perhaps it was the best decision. Sewing, I realized it was an elegant dress, whoever created it, has a talent for creating dresses.

When I finished sewing the dress I put it on again. I had this attachment to dolls 5 years ago. A lot has happened since then, I wanted to learn how to create dolls, but there was nothing like an inspiration point to start with, except my sister's old rag dolls that were unfortunately burned.

It was almost my bedtime, sewing that dress took a lot of time. Luckily for me, I had some cookies stored in the kitchen cabinets. It reminded me of the day when I tried to make cookies for my sister, they burned. If it were today she would be happy with the cookies I make.

Very, very sleepy. I went to the room closest to me, lay on the bed and sleep. Before I fell asleep I heard a girl's voice apparently saying "Dad?"

▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬

This is my first fanfic of rozen maiden. Well, in this chapter is the beginning of fanfic. I hope you liked it.