Something followed me home

January 13, 2020

Today is March 8, 2020. This happened a while ago on 1-13-20 but I'm gonna write down what's been happening to me and copy it all down from my notepad.
Here's what happened

I was walking home from school through the forest. I always take a detour through the forest when I walk home after school or before school because I love nature. Everything was ok at first but then I noticed something weird. I started feeling this really creepy presence and the wind started blowing a lot harder out of nowhere. I've never been scared of the forest before since I love it there so much it's like my happy place and my escape. But I started to get pretty scared and all of a sudden I was freezing. I started to speed walk to get out of the forest quicker when I felt like someone was watching me. I turned around and didn't see anything but when I turned back around and started to keep walking I saw something.it was like a black shadow that ran out in front of me and it kind of looked like a person but it moved way too fast and it was almost like it's shape was a hazy black color. I know I wasn't seeing things because something just told me to start running and so I did. The whole way it felt like that thing was chasing me and even when I ran out of the woods and got closer to my house...... i would see it pop up in the corner of my eye, still chasing me. Stuff settled down when I got inside my house. Thankfully it didn't follow me inside..... but still..... it was so weird and I thought I was gonna get attacked.