The Final Ending (REMADE)

Todoroki gazes at the doctor, waiting for an answer. The doctor sits at the edge of the bed and speaks gently, "I understand that you may be feeling confused at the moment, so let's begin with that." Todoroki remains silent, his expression remaining neutral.

The police and pro heroes located the League of Villains and discovered you unconscious. We called for paramedics and transported you here for medical attention. The Villains escaped, but we were able to apprehend Izuku Midoriya. He is currently receiving assistance at the police station. Todoroki seemed pleased by this news, as evidenced by his widened eyes.

The doctor rises from his seat and expresses his gratitude for the assistance provided. He informs Todoroki that he can visit the patient after his discharge and leaves the room. Todoroki lets out a sigh of relief. As soon as he is discharged, he heads straight to the police station. Upon entering, he spots the rest of the class and is greeted by Mina, who calls out his name with excitement.

As Todoroki approaches, everyone greets him and he inquires about Midoriya's whereabouts. Kirishima informs him that Midoriya is in the back room, pointing towards the door behind the front counter. However, Todoroki notices that Uraraka and Bakugou are missing and asks the group where they are.

Momo answered the question about Bakugou's reaction to hearing that Midoriya was safe. He nodded slightly and left the station, but it's unclear where he went. Uraraka needed some time to clear her head. As the sun began to set, the class waited for a while until a police officer finally came out and addressed them.

"Excuse me, is Shoto Todoroki present?" inquires the individual. Todoroki approaches him and responds, "Yes, I am here." The individual continues, "Great, we require your assistance in the back. We were able to extract some information from the suspect, but he refused to divulge any further details. It was suggested you might be able to help since he mentioned an incident that occurred during your captivity." Todoroki acknowledges the request with a nod and proceeds toward the exit.

The police officer talks to the rest of the class and Todoroki poked his head in. He sees an empty room except for a coffee table in the middle, a green rug, a foldable chair on one of the sides, and an ugly green couch Deku was sitting on. He looked at him. Looks like he's almost back to normal. That's good. Todoroki goes in all the way and closes the door behind him.

Deku meets his gaze and then looks away, staring back at his white mug filled with hot chocolate. "Hey, Todoroki," Deku says softly. "Hey, Midoriya." Todoroki goes over and sits down next to him. They sat in silence for a little until Todoroki breaks it. "How are you feeling?" Deku shrugs. "I... Don't know..."

Todoroki nods. "I can understand why." They sat in silence for a little bit. "They're gonna call your mom to pick you up," Todoroki speaks up. Deku nods. "Are you feeling bad about what you said? To Uraraka?" Deku shrugs. "A little bit." Todoroki sighs. "Then, when you're feeling better, go apologise to her." Deku's face lit up and he grabs his phone.

Todoroki stares at him as he sees Deku type something on his phone. He was texting Uraraka. He told her to meet him at the beach. She said ok and he ran out of the room. "Wait! Midoriya!" Todoroki goes after him, running out of the police station.

Deku runs to the beach where he sees Uraraka standing there. He stays a few feet behind her when she turns around and faces him. Even while Deku was going back to normal, you could still see a little wild in his eyes as he looked at Uraraka. "Uraraka. Listen. I'm sorry for whatever I could have said."

She started to relax. "I just... I wasn't thinking at the moment... I felt nothing. I just felt like since I didn't care about my life at the time so I thought it wouldn't matter what I said or did. But thanks to Todoroki, he helped me and I finally have the help I need. But.. I still understand if you're scared of me or hate me.." Deku pauses as if he's waiting to say this last moment.

"And... I just want my best friend back." He sighs. He closes his eyes. Oh, who am I kidding? She's not gonna ever forgive me! Deku thought to himself. But then, Uraraka wrapped her arms around Deku hugging him. "I forgive you Deku. I want my friend back too!" They hugged for a bit until the police and Todoroki come back and get Deku back to the station cuz he wasn't yet in full condition.

Three Months Later...

Everything has cleared up. It took a while for Bakugou and Deku to even start making eye contact again but eventually, it happened. Deku and Uraraka became best friends again, and everyone supported Deku as he was recovering. One day, Deku and Todoroki had some big news for their old classmates. They told everyone to meet behind the school and everyone came. Even Bakugou.

"Alright, guys. Listen up." Deku begins. Everyone quiets down and listens. "So, me and Todoroki have finally decided to tell you guys. We're dating." Once they said that, everyone freaked out! Especially Bakugou. It felt just like old times.

I would never want any other friends in the whole world! Nothing can top these guys!