tired

Courtney's POV

"We might need to retire this game." Mikey sighed, looking at Ariana who yawned.

"Yeah Miss Thing over here is looking a bit tired." Victoria smiled, as Ariana perked up, putting on an act as though she was fine. And I looked to Alexa trying to think of something to do to get Ari to bed because we both knew that wasn't gonna happen easily.

"No I'm good lets keep going." She smiled, brushing her hand over her stomach.

"Ariana." Frankie sighed giving his sister the "you know you're tired" look.

"God why are you guys such buzz kills." She scoffed standing up angrily.

"Ari-" Omza tried, but was cut off too quickly.

"No this is bullshit, ever since we found out I'm pregnant all you guys do is walk on egg shells around me and I'm sick of it." She yelled, and we all sat silently. 

"Ari that's not true come on." I sighed. 

"We're just worried about you and we wanna help you make sure that baby of yours is okay." Alexa stood up.

"We know how easily you can fall Ari, we've all seen it before." Doug added.

"I can fucking do it! I can take care of it on my own!" She yelled, and suddenly this wasn't about us, it was about Mac and her eyes started to gloss slightly. It hit me in that moment that her dismissiveness about the baby she had held all night wasn't because of this battle with Pete, it was because she was used to being so independent..and she must have finally realized she would need our help with the baby even if she wanted to do it on her own..and mac wouldn't be here to help her.

"We know." I said sadly standing up to meet Alexa's ground.

"This isn't how it was supposed to be." She said and her voice cracked and I walked closer to her while Frankie stood up.

"I need him here." She cried and I let her cry into my chest Alexa came over and hugged her, Frankie rubbing her back.

"Shh-shhh it's okay." 

Her small figured was racked with sobs as we held her and a few minutes after holding her, we all pulled away and she wiped her face with her over sized sweater arm.

"Let us help you okay?" Frankie smiled, and she nodded, hugging him one more time.

"And let us help right now because all of us can see your exhausted." Victoria said and Ariana laughed slightly.

"Okay." She mumbled before sinking farther into my arms.

"love you and that baby of yours." I whispered and she laughed before saying I love you back.

"Okay kids we're gonna head out." Scootie smiled, standing up with Mikey and Doug.

"Ya me too." Victoria said and stood up as well with Njomza.

"Love you Ari, get some rest." They shouted before heading out.

"Can you guys sleep over pleaseee?" Ariana wined turning to face Lexi and I.

"Ya of course." Lex laughed before they both look at me.

"Where the fuck else would I be." I laughed, and they laughed too before Ari yawned again and Frankie fake coughed at us, receiving our attention.

"Okay missy you and baby need to get some sleep." Frankie laughed pulling us all towards him as we all walked up the stairs and collapsed on the bed.

"I feel different today." Ari said, a weird expression across her face as she stared at the ceiling. 

"What do you mean?" I asked, sitting up slightly to get a better look at her, watching as Lex and Frankie did the same.

"I don't know...i feel heavier." 

"Odd." Frankie laughed, Ari laughing back.

"Wait come here." Lex said pulling Ari to sit and stand up, and walked her over to mirror. 

"What?" Ari laughed smiling, as lex turned her, her body sideways to the mirror. 

"Ari you have a bump!" Frankie squealed running over to his sister, and I stood up as well, walking over, chuckling at her brother's reaction.

"What no i don't!" She said anxiously, rubbing her hand over to stomach, trying to suck in.

"What fuck do I?" She rolled up her shirt, and sure enough revealed a tiny yet noticeable bump.

"Awe." Alexa cooed, and I watched Ariana's facial expression shift from anxious to...soft?

"There's a baby in there." She whispered, poking at her stomach as she turned to different angels in the mirror.

"Yeah." I chuckled at her.

"Okay bed time." Frankie laughed, pulling her back over to the bed. 

We all got under the covers, Alexa and Frankie on the outside of me and Ari.

"I love you guys so fucking much. God I've been so anxious about this whole Pete thing I forgot to think about the baby." Ariana whispered once the lights were out, causing us all to laugh.

"Well, don't worry because all of us will be here for you and the baby, you know that right? We're family." I smiled and I felt her nod.

"Calm down I'm only 7 weeks. And honestly...I'm kinda getting a bit happier about it now..I mean it will be fun to have a little one running around."

"He or she is gonna be so friken cute." Frankie squealed.

"Okay I'm tired love y'all good night." She laughed and we each said goodnight before drifting off.

updated both stories for you guys today :)

love you angels 💗