part 6●

K: *I  leaved I couldn't stay and it is all my fault now that I know that he is hurting her...😔I was broken... *

S: I was sitting in my own head... I know what vine is trying to do but I don't think I can do anything about it... so again... blue eyes black hair... I couldn't even weak up... and there was my evil side controlling my head...
E s : Miss me stormy 😏
...  she said

I was weak in front of her I couldn't do anything about it so it happened and she took over me hiding the true me inside my head to face my fears about my past...

V s: *destroy the everything around her*
V: ...?
E s: no one gets to put me in a room and luck it.. vine.. I'm on your side...
V: that would be my pleasure storm... *both Laughs Evily *

K: *2 weeks passed... 2 FREAKING WEEKS I couldn't see her or go to save her... I hated it all of it... all this thing... so I decided tell everyone everything *

K: so... I am sorry I kept it all from you guys... but I had to protect storm, myself and you all..
Logan you are storms...
Fiance...
L: 😳😳what!!are you serious!!??
K: yeah I am
We all were best friends and all I told her I was her sister but I never lied about it in the end I hope you guys forgive me...
*Everyone nodes *
Sn: everything is alright kaz we will try everything in our power to save her don't worry...
K: but no there was I again crying because of something I had done and didn't know what it will has to do with effect.. broken.. can't getting her out of my mind anymore*

 can't getting her out of my mind anymore*

*With storm*
S: *It hurts... how can your evil side controlling your good one... and why...? Maybe because of someone else who is like shit trying to force you do something you don't want... unless you get bet beat up from him to die even that you are immortal... what have I done to deserve all of this...? Is it because I'm a good person... and I have to pay... for it...? I was sitting on the cold night for months now...and i don't think it will change anything at all...*

S: * and again black hair blue eyes

S: * and again black hair blue eyes.. I want this nightmare to be over I can't do this anymore longer I'm weak for the first time in my life...
I never showed weakness before I realized that I'm not that strong in that moment I don't know what to do or what to think about this mess... would it be the end of my life just like that...?
Because I got beat up every day by vine is he trying to make me evil like him and that's why my evil side is awake...?I have so many different questions and I can't find any answers at all....*