Warrior Cats || High School || Hollyleaf's death

Hollyleaf's death will be like in the books. Hawkfrost slashes at her neck, killing her. The pain won't be as bad as it was, and the scene of her dying is a lot longer. Like, up to, two chapters at the most.

         As Ivypool left Hawkfrost, staring at her, she felt joy flood through her like a raging storm. Stop being so excited! He threatened a life! she snapped at herself. She saw Hawkfrost run ahead of her, though, she didn't question him. Ivypool thought he was just going to the Dark Forest House.

         Something hard ran into Ivypool, almost making her trip over herself. She then realized it was Cinderheart. Suddenly, Ivypool saw disgust in her eyes. It was because Ivypool had gone to prom with Hawkfrost instead of her friends. But, they all had dates. Except for Fallen Leaves, who Ivypool assumed left, due to the fact she couldn't find him. But, Fallen Leaves eventually appeared behind Jayfeather.

             "How was your date?" Cinderheart inquired harshly."I saw Hawkfrost."

              "I had no choice!" Ivypool blurted out. Lionblaze narrowed his gleaming amber eyes."What do you mean? No choice?"

               "Hawkfrost threatened a life, if I didn't become his girlfriend." She confessed."He threatened Hollyleaf. If I hadn't said yes, he would of killed her! And, I didn't want that."

                "Why is everyone after Hollyleaf? What has she ever done?" Fallen Leaves asked.

                 Jayfeather shrugged."Lionblaze and I don't know. Yet, were her brothers. Sometimes, during middle school in the night, she would leave the house."

                  "But, what would Hawkfrost do with anything in creeping out in the middle of the night?" Briarlight questioned.

                   Dovewing gasped."Do you think they duel?"

                    Lionblaze grunted."Why would they? The two barely know each other."

                    "Maybe it was because you guys were lied to, by your fake parents?" Ivypool suggested."Breezepelt was always against you guys."

                     "Breezepelt has changed." Jayfeather grumbled reluctantly."Surprisingly, he saved Hollyleaf."

                       "Well, lets get going to the dorms." Fallen Leaves told everyone.