Joshua's Bio (Soldier)

Summary
"Sir, if it's too much to ask... what's your problem, sir? What do you have against YorHa?" The Pod-076 ask his human, instead of talking in his usual computer like tone.

"I'm not the one with the problem, alright! It's YorHa and the other androids that has a fucking problem with me! You saw how they reacted when they saw me, they take one look at me and are all like 'Oh look it's a human! I hope they are smart and would reach my expectations BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!'"

Josh sighs sadly, "...and when they see I'm mentally challenged, in other words an idiot, they judged me even before they get to know me... even when I'm human... they expect a human with an intellectual mind, not an idiot... and from what I can see... they don't accept for who I am... mentally challenged..."

Joshua Barrister Doe, also known as Josh, the last human on earth... or maybe THIS earth.... Joshua is a 18 year old human boy, but he's from an earth where it wasn't ravaged by machines, instead it was actually peaceful... somewhat.

He works at a company called Mann.CO as a Mercenary for Saxton Hale, he is mentally challenged, or in other words an idiot like his father and mother... sometimes... he doesn't have that many friends, the only friends he has is the Demoman's son, Agnus Degroot and Engineer's son, Dane Conagher.

During a day in Tuefort, he volunteered to test out Engineer Gregor's lastest invention of the newest versions of the teleporter, however it malfunction and brought him and his two friends to another world, a world where humanity is extinct, androids and machines ravaged the place.
.................................................................................

During a day in Tuefort, he volunteered to test out Engineer Gregor's lastest invention of the newest versions of the teleporter, however it malfunction and brought him and his two friends to another world, a world where humanity is extinct, andro...

Name: Joshua Barrister Doe
Nickname: Josh
Alias: Soldier
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Species: Human
Affiliations: Mann. CO
Occupation: Mann. CO Mercenary, Soldier
Class: Soldier-Hybrid Class
Family: Jane Barrister Doe [Soldier] (Father), Zhanna Barrister Doe (Mother), Mikhail Cherinkov [Heavy] (Uncle), Dell Conagher [Engineer] (Uncle), Travis Degroot [Demoman] (Uncle), Richard Mundy [Sniper] (Uncle), Jeremy Charleston (Uncle), Friedrich Ludwig [Medic] (Uncle), Pyro [Pyro] (Uncle).
Abilities: Rocket Jumping, The Honey technique.

Description:
Joshua, or known as the soldier, is a crazed, jingoistic patriot. Tough and well-armed, he is versatile, capable of both offense and defense. And just like his father, he is well known for his his spectacular Rocket Jump. In defiance of all good sense and judgement, he can detonate at his feet and launch himself skyward. This ability allows Josh to appear from unexpected places and reach areas that re off limits. He is well balanced and possess both survivability and mobility, Josh is considered the most flexible class in Mann.CO.

Weapons:
Primary
1. Rocket Launcher

 Rocket Launcher