Where...Am I? [2]

CHAPTER 1: WHERE AM I? PT 2!

〖Y/n's Pov 〗

I let out a small groan while opening my eyes, to only see the sun shining brightly. "What...the hell?" I mumble... as I look up to see sakura tree petals falling onto my face...to say the least, it was exquisite. After all, I never really left my room or the house, there was also no sakura tree's where I lived.

Wait...No- sakura tree's- where I live...

No sakura tree's where I- "Where the hell am I?" I blink a few times while rubbing my eyes, I slowly take a pink blossom off of my face. "It doesn't feel like I'm dreaming."

Honestly, I'm surprised I'm not freaking out right now. The cool breeze hits my skin softly. I felt at ease. I slowly roll around in the ripe green grass, as I turn to my side, I see my phone & earbuds. I grab them while shoving them gently in my hoodie pocket.

I gently close my eyes beginning to think calming thoughts, I look around...I seem to be, behind a school...I blink a few times, I was on a small hill that had a big sakura tree...this sorta reminds me of yandere simulator. I let out a small yawn while stretching my arms.

Y/n licked her chapped lips while catching a Sakura petal in her palm. Y/n blinked a few times before rubbing the top of her head, causing her hair to become messier than it already was.

"Man...when was the last time I was out of my room." Y/n said struggling to keep her eyes open, from the sun blaring into her face. Y/n kept looking around, admiring her surroundings. "I guess I forgot how beautiful the outside was."

Y/n slowly fiddled with the hems of her over-sized hoodie. Y/n's eyes inspect the...skirt?- That she was wearing. It seemed like a dark blue skirt, it was pretty long, it stopped all the way at her knees, "Odd...I don't remember changing into a skirt." Y/n mumbled shaking her head.

Y/n lip almost trembled to remember, that hand pulling her into her screen, "Just a dream...Just a dream..." Y/n kept mumbling to herself, but if it was just a dream...How did she get here? "Ok- I can just prove to myself that I'm not in a game- I mean, it wouldn't hurt to take a look around would it?" Y/n spoke, slightly calming down.

Y/n looked around the huge sakura tree while running down the small hill. The breeze gently flew in Y/n's h/c hair. Y/n began to laugh loudly, She was having...Fun? After a few minutes of running, Y/n stopped, "Ok-Ok...that's enough–"

Y/n let out loud huffs of air, "Man, I almost forgot why I hate running-" Y/n spoke.

-

Y/n made it to the front of the school, "Odd...It looks just like–" Y/n quickly crashed down to the hard ground, "O-Ow..." Y/n mumbled.

"I'm so sorry..." A cold voice spoke with little sympathy, Y/n smiled while looking up, to a hot male version of Yandere-chan. So, in this case, he would be called Yandere-Kun...

Yandere-Kun felt his heartbeat at a rapid pace while looking down at the H/c haired girl... 'What is this feeling?'  Yandere-Kun's face began to turn crimson. He somewhat liked this feeling, it felt good- it felt nice.

Yandere-Kun smiled brightly at the girl while holding his hand out, Y/n gave a small smile back while taking his hand, "Thank you..." Y/n spoke gently, but on the inside, she was freaking out.

--

What the heck is Ayano Aishi's Genderbent name?