Chapter 2- Across the globe

We were at my house, planning for spring break. School had already been terrible, with all the problems we all sat down and planned. 

"Guys, throw out some ideas."

"New York!"

"Hawaii!"

"Russia"

"France"

"Oooh! Bed"

"Ugh! Eleanora!" I yelled!

--------------------------------1 day before flight---------------------------------------

"Mom, why is there a piece of chocolate on the ground?"

"How would I know? Just pick it up, you wouldn't want Bailey eating it!"

Bailey was my pet dog, he has been there for all of my childhood. Like many dogs, they were the ones that brought out the good in the world when your world was going bad. 

"Don't forget to feed him, and you better not go out drinking!"

My mother had hated drinking, yet after the divorce with my father, she had gone out partying all night long. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, we were here! It was a 14-hour plane flight from LA. God, I couldn't even feel my own feet. We had put the Do Not Disturb sign at the door, in hopes we could get a good night's sleep.

 We had put the Do Not Disturb sign at the door, in hopes we could get a good night's sleep

New Zealand was truly gorgeous

New Zealand was truly gorgeous. In our hotel, there was a ginormous pool and bar. Luckily we were the age of 21. The five of us all shared a hotel room, 2 beds and 1 pull out bed. My father had paid for the stay at the hotel, being a businessman, our family has money. Well, I guess we had money.

"You know, we should go rock climbing. New Zealand lets you rock climb actual rocks. Wouldn't that be fun, then we can go on a boat and swim in the ocean." Chirped Nora. "We could also go see some dolphins, tour the mountains, and glow warm cave." 

"Maya? Kendra? Layla?" I yelled.

"There are lakes and geysers." Continued Nora.

"I just want to go shopping," muttered Maya.

"Kendra? Layla?"

"Layla and I are fine doing whatever, I'm just a little tired..."

Everything was going smoothly and no problems appeared, we were planning on going sky diving the next day. As we talked about tomorrow's plans we heard a knock at the door. I opened the door to see a middle-aged man around 60, in a suit and tie staring down at me. His head was bald, had a gold Rolex on his wrist, and an Apple phone. This guy was intimidating! 

"We meet again, Kalesia!" 

Remember to follow and vote! Who do you think this man is?