CHAPTER ONE

BEFORE
"Hyaaaahhh!!!!" A girl punched a man.

"UGGGHHH!!" The man screamed.

"You never learn, do you?"

"P-please spare m-me, Queen!" the man begged the oh so called "Queen".

"Tch!"

"I-I'm sorry! I-I won't do i-it a-again so p-please! S-spare me!" the man continued begging while on the verge of crying.

"Go home and repent! Hmph!"

"*runs* Waaahhh!!" The man run as fast as he could just to get away from the furious gangster.

NOW

"Here you go, Granny *smiles*" a girl gives some apples to an old woman.

"O-oh my... Thank you, dear. You're so kind." The old woman takes the apples

"It's nothing. Just helping."

"Thank you, Eru *smiles* I'm really grateful. Take Care now.." And the old woman started walking away while waving.

"Bye, Granny!! Take care!" The queen waves back.

"I should go back now. It's getting dark already..."

Meet Eru Mayura. Once a famous gangster from Saotome Highschool.

Known for being a leader of thousands of gangsters in different schools, conquering schools, inhuman strengths, intelligence and looks. Now is just a normal highschool girl.

"I can't believe it. Tomorrow will be the first day of class. I'm so excited"

--_--

Okay spare me! My first time writing a story! Forgive me! I know it's crappy and out of the story but promise I'll try my best next time!

Thanks for reading tho (∩_∩)