Forgive and Forget

(Roc's POV)

(Ray's sister is pure fire. She's got butt and breasts. And I believe that she can sing and dance. I think that she needs to be mine. She just doesn't know it yet. Of course. I see her walking throught the hallway. This is a good time to use some pick up lines.)

Roc: Are you from Tennessee, because you're the only 10 I see.

Ciana: Are you serious? I just had yet another fight with my brother. And you try to hit on me. I'm pissed because of my brother and because of that stupid, cheesy, and idiotic pick up line you used on me!! You're that big of an idiot, huh? I going to my room.

Roc: I'm sorry, I didn't know that you had a fight with Ray. But, I thought that you were really pretty.

Ciana: Oh, really? Well then, I'm already seeing someone!! Now, can everyone just leave me alone??!!!??!!

(Wow, she really is pissed. Beyond that.)

(Ciana's POV)

(Is he for real? Is he freakin serious? He thinks that he can just get me like that. With a stupid and old pick up line. I began texting Chad. The waiter I met at the Hard Rock Cafe. I have to admit, he was pretty fine.)

(Ciana4ever)-Hey chad

(HelloMyNameIsChad)-Hey Ciana

(Ciana4ever)-What you doing?

(HelloMyNameIsChad)- Nothing.Want to hang out?

(Ciana4ever)-Sure, my adress is 2209 hollywood boulevard 

(HelloMyNameIsChad)-Okay, see you in a few.

(Prod's POV)

( Roc just told me about what  happened with Ciana. He's right she is fine. Pure fire. And I didn't know that she was seeing somebody. At least that's what Ciana told Roc. Maybe I have a chance. Hopefully I have a chance.)

Roc: Prod! Snap out of it.

Prod: Oh, sorry!

Roc: Well I'm going to the kitchen, later bro!

Prod: Later.

( Ciana's POV)

While I was getting ready for my date i put on a mixed color tribal print tank top, black jeans, and a tangerine and grey pair of KD 7s. I put on some Camarel Latte lip gloss. I wrapped a braid around my hair and put it in a ponytail. I grabbed my gray Aeropostale jacket and went downstairs. I heard a knock on the door and I saw Chad at the door. Ray of course was "keeping me out of harm's way.")

Ray: Ciana, who is this?

Ciana: Ray, this is Chad. Chad, this is my brother, Ray.

Chad: Nice to meet you.

Ray: You hurt my sister, I hurt you.

Ciana: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. I'll be back at 11, tops. Bye (walks out the door.)