chapter 1

as the sun rose peeking its head above the low horizon of Mushroom Kingdom, so did I, I was working on my scary-looking face by the mirror then I suddenly heard a knock on MY door. NANI? who could that be, I'm the meanest scariest guy around and no one EVER knocks on MY door?! I peeked at the door hole thingy and I saw PRINCESS PEACH in her wedding drees lying on the ground CRYING, wtf is she doing in my house is this like a trap or something, whatever ill open the door, once I opened the door peach crawled her way into my house,

bowser: w-what the hell peach what are you doing?!

peaches pov

I didn't answer him I just continue crawling my way up to his huge ass body while mascara is dripping down on my face and into his shirt.

bowser: WTF PEACH THAT'S A NEW FUCKING SHIRT LIKE THAT'S A BRAND NEW FUCKING SHIRT I JUST BOUGHT IT LIKE HOW COULD YOU, GO ANOY SOME OTHER FUCKER LIKE JEEZ YOU OW ME A NEW SHIRT

bowsers pov

I opened the door waiting for her to leave, I don't even want to look at her like that all in her wedding dress she looks so pretty but she's marrying that Mario bitch *sigh* GOD shes such an idiot, what does she see in him?!  

bowser: PEACH WAIT 

peach: *turns her head back with tears on her face* y-yes?

bowser: I'm sorry I'm sorry I was just made about my shirt and a lil jealous.

peach:w-why are you jealous? *while wiping the tears off her face*.

bowser: WHY? you know WHY! YOU LEFT ME FOR THAT BITCH MARIO, AND FOR WHAT! DOES HE SUCK PUSSY LIKE I DO DOES HE HAVE A BIG PP LIKE I DO?! UMM I THINK THE FUCK NOT, did you come here just to rube it on my face that you're getting married or what?!

peach: THATS WHY IM HERE I don't want to spend the rest of my life with him..

bowser: wait what...

peach: YES I just can't handle him anymore he's so frecking annoying and  EVERY time he says he's gonna go down on me its GEW GEW GEW  AND HES GONE COLLECTING PENNIES IN A WELL AGAIN. 

bowser: ...

peach: I'm sorry for leaving you and bowser jr in the first place I was just blinded by he's popularity and stuff... I hope you'll accept my apology.

(((( OOOO WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?! WILL BOWSER FORGIVE HER OR WILL HE JUST YEET HER OUT :0))))