Chapter 5

Blake's Pov:

              I wake up to Dominics arm still around my waist but the thing is the shirt I'm wearing has risen up to where u can see the side of my underwear. And to make matters worse Dominic was playing with the side of my underwear! I look over at him to see he is still sleeping. I take a good look at him since every time I have saw him I'm yelling. I twist around so I'm actually looking being as quit as I can so he don't wake up. He has a really sharp jawline that I'm really wanting to touch. I mean if u were in my situation you would want to also. He had a bit of a scruff which is actually very hot in him. His hair is a bit messy but also in a hot way. He is also very toned and his abs are amazing. He suddenly pulls me closer to him which makes me straddle him. I try to move but he just tightens his arms. I keep trying to get off when Dominic says "stop moving and go back to sleep." I pause not knowing what to say or do. I just keep looking at his amazing face I mean damn his mamma did a great job. "Quit staring princesa" which then shocks me. "How do you know if I'm staring because I'm not." I say which is kinda dumb because that definitely tells him I'm staring. "Because I can feel you staring." He says in a tired voice. "Well there isn't nothin to look at." I try saying which is another lie. "Quit lying we both know that I'm hot as hell." He says with a smirk even though his eyes are closed. "Well can I get up now?" I ask hoping he would let me go. "No princesa." He says. And the next thing I do is very risky and would probably get me killed. And please do not judge because like just don't. I start grinding into his hips. And the thing is we are both in our underwear and my shirt is pulled past my waist. I can here him grunt and him starting to get a boner. "Stop princesa before u start something you will regret." He says in a husky voice. His hands now move to the sides of my waist. While I keep grinding on his manhood which btw if you were wondering is really big. I hear him grunting more and his hands loosen on my waist. That is when I take the chance and jump off him and run the bathroom leaving him with a major bonner. I laugh to myself as I lock the door to the bathroom. "Princesa you will regret that!" He yells out which makes me laugh out loud this time and I know he hears me. I hear him sigh and walk out the room. I turn to the shower and turn it on because he ain't the only one turned on. I take a cold shower.

Dominics Pov:

              Damn that girl. She has guts to do something like that to me. The thing is that I'm going to get her back for that little stunt. That girl is really something else. I walk downstairs to find all the boys in there. They all look at me and start laughing. I'm confused why. "Hey Dom Umm ur buddy down there seems a little bit exited." Diablo says. I look down to see that my bonner is in fact very noticeable. "Shut up" I say while rolling my eyes and sitting at the table. Which only makes them laugh more. Blake then walks down the stairs into the kitchen with another one of my shirts on her. Which actually looks really hit on her bc it comes so far down her legs bc of how short she is. The guys look at her then start laughing more. She had a look of confusion on her face. "Sooo Blakey I hear you gave grumpy Dom over here a bonner." Angelo says which makes Blake blush. And I glare at him for the nickname and for saying that to her.

  Blake's Pov:

           I blush because of what Angelo said because it is noticeable. "Well he would let me go so what else was I supposed to do." I say shrugging my shoulders then walking over to sit beside Angelo and Diablo on the other side. I actually don't know much about Diablo. "Sooo Diablo you got a girlfriend?" I ask because one I know it will make Dominic mad and two I actually want to know. "Umm no." He says before looking at Dominic who is clearly mad. "Well I'm surprised because with the way you look I would think you would." I say getting a bit closer to Diablo to see what Dominic would do. I think Diablo knows what I'm trying to do because he start acting along with it too. "Well I mean if you want we can get out if here." He says with a smirk. Dominic's face is so red and he has a vain popping out of his forehead which is actually really hot. "Okay Enough!" He yells out while slamming his fist on the table. I jump back in my seat but with a smirk on my face. "Is there something wrong?" I ask him with an innocent look. He only gets angrier. "Blake you will not be with any other man but me!" He yells out again but I stay sitting in my seat. I can take the yelling because I'm used to it. "I can be with whoever I want Dominic because you don't own me." I say in a calm voice. I trying to not let the yelling bother me because it dies to a certain limit. "No that's where you are wrong Blake you are mine so no need to deny it and as you know I can kill you at any second!" He yells which brings back a memory.

Blake's memory

            Listen here you little slut if you don't do what we say I can kill you at any second! The man yells at my face. Which only makes me cry harder. "Quit crying you baby!" He yells in my face before slapping me. "Hey stop it!" Hunter yells out. Which I wish he didn't do. "Oh so now you want to get mouthy with me little boy?" He says out in anger which scares me. Hunter only stands there but you can tell he is scared. "Take him to the room boys!" The man yells out. "No please don't take him to the room!" I yell this time because I don't want him to go. "Shut up you slut!" The man yells before this time punching me in the stomach. My vision goes blurry and the last thing I see is my brother being dragged away and I hear his screams before passing out.