Epilogue

Robin

As I gaze at my wonderful husband of nearly forty years I smile as I see his white hair blowing in the gentle breeze as we sit on our porch enjoying the sun shine. Still so handsome.

Alex smiled at me and leaned over to kiss me tenderly on the lips.

As we were talking on the porch a SUV pulled up in front of the yard. Our daughter Alexa jumped out of the vehicle with her husband Carlos and their twelve year old twins Amina and Alexander. They rushed up the porch steps and smothered us with hugs and kisses in between laughter.

Just then a Ford truck pulled up behind the SUV and our son Robbie and his hubby Vittorio came up the porch and hugs and kisses were shared once more.

Vittorio and Robbie announced that the adoption of their first child went through and they were excited. My son was squealing in excitement and his husband had to calm him down because he kept bouncing on his husband's lap.

Vittorio whispered something in Robbie's ear and he blushed a bright red.

My hubby gave me a knowing look and we all burst out laughing.

I looked at my family and my heart felt full. The moments we cherish. Life is good and as I gaze into the eyes of the one I love I knew he never stopped loving me. For us it's a forever kind of love.

THE END