4

Y/n P.O.V

"Wow, this bath feels amazing."

I sigh and just slide deeper into the warm bath. I got home from work really late tonight. I had to stay back and work on my presentation that is due in a week. This bath was probably the longest bath I have taken in a while, and it felt so good!

"Welp, soon my skin is gonna look wrinkly like a grandma! I gotta get out the water now..."

I dry myself down and go into my bedroom. I pick out my pajamas I want to wear tonight:

 I pick out my pajamas I want to wear tonight:

(A/n: Again, your outfit choice!)

I pick out my favorite pair from my drawers and throw it on.

I lay in my bed and go on my phone, scrolling through twitter when I see a post from Yoongi. It was him and a producer having so much fun together. I sort of feel jealous, since she's a girl... I don't know why. All of a sudden, my phone starts vibrating. I get scared and jump up from my laying position, only to realize it was just someone calling me.

*RING RING*

I look at the caller ID, and see it's my mom. I hang up because i'm not in the mood to talk to anyone. I'm too busy thinking about Yoongi.

*RING RING*

"Again?"

I click decline.

"Jeez, if I hang up, get a hint that I don't want to talk. I love you mommy but I'm exhausted."

*RING RING*

I've lost it. I pick up and yell into the phone as hard as I can.

"Eomma, i'm trying to deal with my feelings! Do you want me to visit you? I don't have the budget!! Just... stop calling me! I'm already tired enough."

"I'm not your Eomma, Y/n. I'm your best friend."

I pause and go silent. I should've read the Caller ID...

I stay quiet and listen to the phone on speaker mode. He's there. "Hello?"

"Oh yeah, hello..?"

"Hi Y/n..."

"Hi Yoongi..."

I realize we sound awkward because we haven't talked in so long. I try to make things more comfortable between us. I try to lead the conversation.

"So, how are things? We haven't talked in a while."

"Well, it has been good. Not THAT good..."

I don't really know how to talk to him anymore because it's so weird, but I try. "Oh... how come?"

He clears his throat.

"It's just that..."

I hear Seokjin faintly in the back of the call saying "you can do it!"

I'm confused on what he has to say now. "What is it Yoongi?"

"I miss you, Y/n. We don't hang out as often... I feel terrible for leaving you alone. I am inviting you to dinner this Friday, so maybe we can talk lots of things out there. I'm sure you have a lot on your mind about this, too."

"Oh. You're right. I do. I would love to talk all this out, too... I miss how we used to be so much..."

"So is that a yes or a no?"

I chuckle and smile.

"Yes, Min Yoongi." Since when was he so cute?

I hear him chuckle through the phone, too. "I guess i'll see you then."

"Yeah, see you then. Bye!!"

I hear Seokjin say something in the backround. Yoongi answers happily.

"Bye!!"

He hangs up the phone.

I sit on my bed a put a pillow over my face to muffle my voice and screech of happiness in it. I stop, halfway into it, and put the pillow down because of my thought.

I hope this goes well... I haven't seen him in so long, so this may be awkward! Maybe he doesn't hate me. Maybe everything he explains will be a good explanation, and we can go back go how we were before.

He better treat me better at the dinner.... i have felt alone long enough with out him. Well, I can't wait for Friday! That's- What!? That's tomorrow night! I need to wake up early! I need the place, and I need to take a long, warm shower, and get dressed, and do my make up, and, oh~

I finally get to see him....

I giggle and fall backwards looking up at the ceiling. I slowly fall asleep after being exhausted both mentally and physically. I will need my energy for tomorrow.

Yoongi P.O.V

I hang up the phone after we say goodbye and turn my phone off, placing it in the back pocket of my sweatpants.

Seokjin looks at me excitedly as if proud of me and himself.

"So... was it a yes or a no?"

I pull on a fake sad face and look down, pretending to be disappointed. Seokjin looked at me and the smile wiped off of his, too.

"It was a..."

He looks down. "Oh..."

I finish my sentence and make my voice louder.

"It was a YES!"

He looked up at me and playfully hit me.

"Yah! Don't fool me like that! I actually felt really bad for you!"

I laugh.

"Well, let's go home! You gotta plan what gift you're bringing tomorrow!"

I nod. "Yeah, yeah. You're right. Lets go!"

We walk a little faster from before, and before we know it, we see the dorm down the block.