Bright smile

He seems peaceful but strange, why would he be sitting all alone under a tree in the rain? I should definitely go see if he's ok. I quickly grabbed my jacket since I was already fully dressed and told nana I would only be 5 minutes. As I walked out of the door I saw him, again, looking up at the sky letting rain drops drop freely on his oh so clear, smooth skin. To be completely honest with you, he didn't seem that pleasant. Almost had a touch of hatred to the look of his face, but who am I to say, I haven't got the brightest face in the world either. As I got got closer and closer he noticed me coming and put his book in his bag, why would he have a book? It wasn't a reading book.

"Hello" I said quietly with a small smile. He looked at me like I just committed a crime. "It's rude to stare at people you know" I snapped, getting frustrated at his silence. "I'm sorry, I didn't realise I was being rude, hello, my names Tommy." He replied with a straight face. Hm, Tommy. What a lovely name.
The boys bright blue eyes sent shivers through my whole body and his golden blonde silky hair, how could someone be so perfect? "Are you ok?" He asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh yea I'm fine, just thinking. But why are you here under a tree in the pouring down rain may I ask?" I stood waiting for an answer and still getting more nervous by the second. "It's just a place I come to to get my mind off of things. I really hope it's not bothering you." He said softly. Now I feel terrible because he isn't really doing nothing wrong. "Don't be silly, Tommy. I was just wondering since I've never seen you before." I said with a smile, making strong eye contact with him.

————————————————————-
I haven't wrote in a phat minute! Hopefully I could get this to be a more regular thing. Let me know what you think!