Introduction

Excluding the prologue, this story is told completely from the perspective of Frank. It may be hard to follow at times due to the format and shaky storytelling, so I sincerely apologize in advance for any misconstrued plotlines or story points. The way I tell this story is done for a reason (which may be revealed, depending on how I want to go about it), so any questions you have I will not hesitate to answer.

That leads straight into my next point, which happens to be that any form of feedback (whether it be DMs, comments, fanart, etc.) is accepted and in fact greatly appreciated. I'm a junkie for a good comment chain, especially since I am very sensitive about my creative or poetic way of writing, so fill my comments up no matter how annoying you think you are! 

In addition, if I get enough reads/votes/comments/etc. I will open up character asks between some chapters (or maybe at the end). Realistically, I probably won't get many responses, but I'm willing to try if anyone would be willing to ask questions. Furthermore, please submit all of your character ask questions to the designated chapters (and mention if you'd like to be credited for your questions).

I'll kick this off with a character ask before you actually know anything about the story; Comment what question you have for each character on their designated lines.

Frank: 

Gerard:

Ray:

Mikey:

Caleb:

Mr. Iero:

Mrs. Iero:

Author (Hayden™):

-----❤-----