Chapter One: Meeting a New Face(part one)

Location: Castle of Lions

It was very late in the afternoon for the Paladins. They were all just enjoying the day. Galra active was very low and they want to have some time to themselves. Allura, Pidge and Hunk were sitting and the couch watching something on Pidge's laptop. Lance was talking to Coran about how he could bond with the Red Lion, who was very close to killing him at this point.

Shiro, however, was just watching them(Oh quick note: Shiro never died. So, there is no clone Shiro in this.)do their own thing. He just sat in thought...He could not stop thinking about what happened almost five years ago. Keith...Someone who they all thought they could trust, only to find out he was part Galra. Shiro still was not to sure if what they did was that right thing to do.

But Keith was now died...he had been died for almost five years. Shiro, Pidge and Hunk only found out that the Galra just killed Keith after they tried to find out more about Voltron. Keith never say a thing about them. They wanted nothing more then to say sorry to him, but they could not now. For Shiro...he lost now only a friend but a little brother too. Keith was family to him.

"Hay, Shiro...you okay??" Lance asked him. Shiro looked up at him and nodded to him. "Ya, just very tired today." Shiro stopped to think, "Maybe tomorrow we should go do something. Maybe even go somewhere?" Allura nodded saying that they could use this time to see what the Galra are planning.

They all nodded and Coran say that they should sleep first. They knew he was right So they headed for bed. They knew they would need it.

Location Charge: Somewhere in the Mamorea Base

A figure was laid out on a nest of pillows and blankets when some one came into the room. It was the rest of their pack. The pack had seven members in it, that include their mother and twin sister. The figure like the rest was Galra, but they were not for the Empire. They were the highest-ranking officers of the Blades of Mamorea as well as the two leaders Kolivan and Antok.

The figure was female and was little older than 27 or so. She was also the biggest, at almost 11 1/2-feet-tall. She also had a very long tail, she could almost wrap it around all of her pack members. She watched as one by one her pack members settled in for bed. Kolivan and Antok were behind her with Kolivan at her back and Regris settled in front of her.

Ulaz, Thace, Acxa and Krolia Settled into their spots. Kolivan, however, spoke to her. "Faith, I needed you to go do something for us all." Faith, as her name was, turned over to look at Kolivan. "Yes?" Kolivan asked her to go and looked for any information on the empire. Faith nodded before nuzzling her face against Kolivan's. She purred to him as well before settling to sleep.

Time skip...Next day

Location: Castle of Lions

All of the Paladins were out of bed as soon as Allura sounded the time to get up. Shiro and the others headed down to the Lions. After the happened to Keith, Lance started to pilot the Red Lion and Allura piloted The Blue Lion. Everyone though say they were having some problems with their lion. Even Shiro was having some problems with Black. Lance was worse because it was Red. She was taking Keith's death hard then the others were.

Allura say that the Base they were heading to was somewhat abandoned by the Galra. Only sentries were there. Shiro knew something was going to come out of this. Lance started having an issue again with Red again. "Come on Red, please don't start this again." "Red still upset?" Hunk asked.

"More like she angry at us for something." He said. Shiro felt Black Growl again. 'Black, please don't. My head hurts enough.' She went quiet again as they flew to the base.