1 - Charming weird kids.

"what Lawrence? No, that's not possible!"

Luke laughed slightly at the squirrel in front of him, wondering why it was asking. He normally got a few strange looks from passers by, but it was late out and he was getting ready for bed. They just don't understand, they can't speak to animals. The squirrel, Lawrence, was inviting Luke to his family's tree to sleep but he politely declined, deciding to remain on his monkey bars. Lawrence nodded and scuttled off.

Luke was alone one again. He took in his surroundings and let out a small sigh. After climbing up onto the monkey bars, Luke rubbed his eyes and swung upside down, yawning slightly. He fell asleep soon after, having happy dreams and hoping the next day would be as great as today.

¤

Meanwhile, Ashton was also alone. He sat in front of the TV, Sherlock playing, with a mug in his hands. A bar of chocolate lay next to Ashton and he made no attempt to eat it. The episode drowned on, making him wonder why the episodes were so long. Ashton groaned slightly and paused the episode, shuffling up to his bedroom. Before he closed the blind he peered out, scanning the large park outside us house. He noticed a strange blonde haired boy hanging upside down on the monkey bars. He looked about the same age as him, but he just shrugged thinking he was imagining things. Ashton shut the blind in one swift motion and climbed into his messy, unmade bed, having bad dreams and wishing that the next day would never come.