chapter 2

That hand belong to no other then my mom she then grabbed the dumbass by the throat and lefted her up and said.

Mom: not only have you tried to hurt a minor a student but my son consider yourself.

At this point she throws her in the air and.

Mom: FIRED!!!

When she said fired she let out her fire breath.

Ren: damn talk about spiting fire bars.

Mom:*smirks*if you want me to I can.

Ren: have I ever told you I love you.

Rider:(oh this is definitely gonna be fun.)

Ren:(fuck you to man)

Mom: that's what I thought now come we need to get ready.

???:um excuse me but did you say student.

Mom: yes as of today Ren will be a student here so I can keep an eye on him and maybe to find a wife.

Ren: as if I'm never going to get married.

Mom: yes your going to get married but if you'd let your true self out more often then you could make friends.

Ren: do you mean the one that can burn people alive.

My mom then grabbed both sides of my cheeks and started to pull them.

Mom: you Know exactly what I'm talking about you always push people away unless it was those girls you hung out with when you was little.

She then let go of me and we headed to her office.

Time skip

I was behind a curtain to the stage my mom told me that the curtains would go up and I would introduce myself to the whole school I see my mom as my friend but lord she loves embarrassing me but I wish she would have sent me to a guys school.

Rider:(this is gonna be fun.)

Ren:(yeah probably wanna bet who wants to kill me first.)

Rider:(well besides the burned teacher I think it'll a student thinking your just weak even though your her son.)

Ren:(hmm well I think it might be a teacher making the same mistake.)

Just then the curtains rose up and I walked up to the podium that my my mom was at she steps away I hear a lot of gasp coming from the crowd I ignored that I looked out at the crowd and I said.

Ren: sup I'm Ren I was forced to come here instead of a guys school.

I was then smacked on my head.

Mom: introduce yourself right.

Ren: well I'm Ren I'm a badass like my mom I have a short temper if you make me mad your basically dead I'm probably stronger then my mom hope to have fun this year.

I then go back behind the stage as the curtains go down I then turn around glaring at me.

Ren: what?

Rider:(your fucked)

Mom: so you think your stronger than me huh.

I then realized what I said out there.

Ren: well when you think about it I believe I am.

Mom: we will deal with that later now go to class you already have your schedule so hop to it.

I then went towards my class as I went in I saw a few people glaring at me but the rest not caring I saw an empty seat on in the back I sit down in it I then see on of the girls get up it looked like she was a devil her skin was red a little taller then me horns on top of her head and yellow eyes she then looked at me with hatred written all over her face she then walked up to me.

Random: stand up.

I did as she said I was going to try to not fight but.

Random: you don't deserve to be here!

She then hit me in the face it didn't hurt but I did this I smacked her in the face she went flying through the next 3 rooms I then proceeded to take a chocolate bar out of my bag and eat it.

Rider:(this place has sinners in it)

Ren:(I know but we can't kill them unless we have proof.)

I then saw my mom walk through the holes I made.

Ren: hey Mom what's for dinner tonight.

Everyone looked scared when I asked that I then got hit in the head.

Mom: why the hell did you send a girl to the nurse's office!

Ren: she hit me first before I could say anything.

Mom: sigh also we're having lasagna for dinner.

Ren: awesome.

My mom then left.

Mom's pov

As I make it back to my office I looked down at the paperwork I can't believe that those girls he played with when he was a kid are going here I'm in the middle of pulling some strings cause well we've been wanting to have teams forever but I finally got it approved and there going to be teams of 8 so I'm going to have him in there team.

Time skip

Ren's pov

As I was going to lunch I heard someone from behind me say

???:Ren!!!

I then felt someone jump on to me I fell down on the ground I looked up and saw.