Chapter III

The sun rays seeped through the blinds, hitting the albino's Porcelainous skin. The white haired male felt the heat of the sun on his bare arm, fluttering his silver eyelashes.

Weeks had passed since that day but sadly, mafumafu had to return home though mafumafu said he'll visit from time to time. When he went back to his hotel room, he was greeted by a tired tanuki, an enthusiastic redhead and a smoking pissed Amatsuki waiting on his bed.

To say he had an earful of lectures was quite the understatement, he was interrogated but he didn't say anything about meeting the blueberry haired male since that might send his friend into hysterics that might cause his to murder, as he was overly capable of doing that.

Though he did say about luz breaking up with him, shooting amatsuki's motherly instincts over the roof.

The door creaked open revealing a red head, "Mafu-chan wakey wakey~!!!" The redhead said as he shook the petite male awake.

"Five more hours..." Mafumafu mumbled as he had no intentions on waking up disregarding the fact that his friends busted in his home without his permission, not like it was the first time anyways, mafumafu stopped caring at the second try of stopping them from entering his apartment.

"Well would you rather have me get mamatsuki to wake you~?" The short brunette threatened as the younger immediately shot up from the bed, terrified of the thought of Amatsuki getting more angry than he was before.

He entered his kitchen only too see four other people sitting on the dining table as if they own it.

"Senra? Shima? Aren't you two supposed to be on Vacation?" The sliver haired asked, taking a seat beside the two, "We were but the flight was cancelled so we just cancelled every thing else" Explained the sunflower haired, leaning on his significant others' shoulder.

A light ping was heard from mafumafu's phone, taking his attention, he predicted that it would be from soraru.

"Good morning sweet cheeks, Wanna try my new mix?"

And indeed it was, "Hey Amatsuki, I'm going out today!" He announced getting a couple of confused stares. "Sur—wait...who are you and what did you do to our sweet little shut-in?!".

"What do you mean?" He asked playing with the card of innocence while taking a sip of his orange juice, avoiding eye contact as much as he could.

...

5:32 P.M.

The sound of the door chime ringing alarmed the blue haired male as he shot his head towards the door. It was just one of his usual customers, blonde and quite boyish if i must say, Lon. 

"You're here early" The bluenette said as he grabbed a bottle of white whisky and lime lemon juice from the shelf. "The usual?" Asked the blue haired bartender getting some sort of syrup under the counter. 

"Yeah...be a dear and just put in an extra shot of honey" She said taking off her jacket and placed her bag infront of her as she leaned on her palm, the word stress written all over her face.

"Was work that chaotic?" Asked the blue haired male as he placed the order in front of the blonde, his phone rang out of the blue. "Got a date tonight?" Asked lon as she sipped on her drink. 

"Ah no...What makes you say that?" He said as he prepared her drink, a serve of whiskey sour "You just look like you're blooming" The blonde pestered as an almost visible blush made its way to the man's pale coloured cheek.

"I guess you could call it a date" The male mumbled, his arms crossed over his chest as the female chuckled. "I don't even know if he likes me that way" The male huffed, having enough of his adoptive sister's antics.

"So it's a he~" The female teased some more as she drank half of her drink, "Don't worry, as long as my little shou is happy, everything's good"

"I told you to stop calling me that! We're not five" The bluenette said slightly frustrated at the nickname that he didn't notice a certain albino enter the bar.

"I know i know, just missin' the olden days" The female giggled as she finished the drink and placed her payment on the table. "You make it sound like I'm old" He retorted, wiping the excess sweat on his forehead. "That's because you are~"

"Well I better be off, I still have a lot of work to do" The blond announced finishing up her drink, "And besides your date is here" Lon said referring to the albino who was seated two chairs away from them as she grabbed her belongings and exited the club, returning back to her office.

The dark haired male stood still, staring intently at the albino who felt his eyes. "Soraru-san, It's rude to stare" The albino said giving him as smug look making the male smile slyly.

"Don't blame me sweetheart, you're one out of 7 billion after all" Soraru flirted at the white haired making him blush oh so evidently.

"Mr. Bartender, I have a name and it's Mafuyu" Mafumafu said as he straightened his posture, something he doesn't really do often. Trying to play soraru's game with his cards.

"I do too but I'd rather call you names that I prefer, not that I dislike your name, angel" The blue haired male said as he leaned on his palm. 

"So what's your mood tonight sweet cheeks?" The blue haired male asked ready to mix something up for the albino.

"I don't know sex on the beach? Surprise me" Mafumafu said as he fondled on the cuffs of his sweater.

Soraru tapped a finger on the table, thinking of different varieties of mixtures "Alright then" The bartender said as he pinned on his thought. 

The olders' had swiftly grabbed different bottles, flinging some of them into the air and catching them with great accuracy. If it were mafumafu to do that, he would have broken at least half of them.

The albino had to say, there were pure sexual appeal and charisma emitting from the the dark haired, he just like how his body would flex his arms and the tightness of his dress shirt really complimented it. Up until now he still wonder why isn't he taken yet.

...

11:58 P.M.

Mafumafu stayed at the bar for almost over an hour past ten and as much he liked to stay longer, he had to get back to the back home or he'll worry his friends, especially Amatsuki and his motherly instincts, "Ah...it's late, I should be get going".

"Wait! Let me drop you off, my shift is over anyways" The blue haired male offered as he finished putting the rest of the bottles away, though the younger was hesitant of the idea, "No it's alright! It's pretty far from here" Mafumafu replied, indirectly rejecting the males' offer.

"Then the more reason I should give you a ride there instead of taking the bus all by yourself" The other retaliated, refusing to take no as an answer.

"Wait for me outside" Soraru said before the younger could say anything else as he went to the staff room to change and get his respective belongings, leaving him to do what he says. 

No more than 10 minutes, the blue haired male pulled up in front of the albino in a custom-made black harley motorcycle. 

"Ah soraru-san are you sure that's safe?" The albino's eyes narrowing at the death trap that the older was on.

"Don't worry angel, this baby doesn't bite but if you want, you can ride me instead" Soraru flirted as he received a smack on the arm by the albino as he chuckled. 

"Just get on here already sweetcheeks" The older male said as he tossed the younger his navy blue helmet. "What 'bout you soraru-san?" Asked mafumafu catching the helmet "I'll be alright now hurry up" Soraru ushered as mafumafu complied.

...

The two males arrived at their destination unknowing a horror of a mother was waiting for them at the door.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!" The brunette yelled, disregarding the existence of their sleeping neighbors.