Thoughts and Confessions

Hurricaine Sandy, AHHH! Little Things, AHHHH! ok hope you enjoy this chapter bai (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4-

**Ashley’s POV**

“Care to explain why Harry is crying in his bedroom?”

asked Louis softly. I clenched my teeth together. The tears began to flow on their own, uncontrollably.

“He fucking deserved it,”

I spat out. Pretty little Harry Styles must be so sad. His life was so difficult after all now wasn’t it, having millions of girls falling for you every day, getting paid to sing, traveling the world; his life must suck. Why the hell was he crying anyways? I know he doesn’t care what he’s done to me.  He’s probably worried that I will tell the press the whole story, and I was currently debating whether I should or not. I could ruin his career so easily it was almost perfect revenge.

Louis took a seat next to me, and we sat in silence in the cold bathroom floor. We didn’t speak, but yet it wasn’t awkward at all. I came closer to him and he pulled me into his chest. I leaned into him and just cried for a while. It was nice to have someone I could rely on again.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I was in someone’s bed. I could tell I was in Louis’s bedroom by the smell of his cologne. His arms were around my waist, as he continued to sleep. I smiled and rested my head into his body. I remembered what had happened last night, but nothing mattered right now. Soon I found myself drifting off again. Then the door opened.

“Boobear! Where are my so-“

shouted Harry. I pretended to be asleep, not wanting to face him so soon. I could feel Harry shaking the bed as he tried to wake Louis.

“Louis, why the hell are you in bed with Ashley!”

he said, clearly irritated. I felt Louis stirring as his arms loosened around me.

“That’s her name? She just fell asleep in the bathroom, and I wasn’t going to let her sleep on the floor all night,”

said Louis. I didn’t dare move. I could almost feel the tension going on between the two boys.

“What did you do to her Harry? No girl deserves to cry as hard as she was last night,”

 Louis said sharply.

“Yes, her name is Ashley Horn, and it’s nothing,”

replied Harry, in a very irritated tone. There was no sound for a second. Then I heard Harry storm out of the room, slamming the door. Louis came closer to me again, running his fingers through my hair.

“Wake up love,”

he whispered into my ear. I pretended like I didn’t hear him, not wanting him to know I was easdropping.

“I know your awake,”

 he said as he began to tickle my sides. I started laughing, pulling his hands away from me.

“Fine, fine, I’m up,”

I told him. He smirked at me.

“Aww  is Ashley Horn ticklish?”

he said mockingly. I rolled my eyes.

“You finally found out my name!”

I said sarcastically. Louis gave me a cheeky grin, showing his cute little dimples. He hopped out of bed, and pulled me up with him.

“I have some of my girlfriend Eleanor’s clothes in my closet; you look the same size as her,”

he said. I awkwardly nodded, wondering how many times Eleanor had left her clothes in Louis’s bedroom. I walked into the large closet. My eyes popped out of my head.

“How many pairs of Toms does one person need?!”

I shouted. There was a whole shelf of Toms in every single color. There were also five or six pairs of Uggs along with them. Louis also owned a lot of stripes, and a lot of colored jeans. I shook my head, looking for any clothes to wear. I found a pair of dark wash skinny jeans that were just my size. I grabbed one of Louis’s sweatshirts, and a pair of brown uggs that were my size. I walked into Louis’s bathroom, to get dressed, and attempted to fix my makeup. I put my hair up into a messy bun and went back to the dining table.

“I smell eggs!”

called Zayn, who was also walking to the table. I smiled, smelling the eggs as well. I sat down in-between Niall and Louis. Liam put gave us all a plate full of eggs, bacon, toast, and strawberries. Niall had already eaten half of the food before I had time to even start.

“Is there a problem?”

he asked, looking at me. I blushed, not realizing that I was staring at him eating his breakfast. I shook my head and started eating as well.

“I found out her name,”

Louis said proudly. I awkwardly nodded.

“Ashley Horn,”

he continued. Zayn, Liam, and Niall nodded and we continued to eat. Niall asked Liam to make him more toast and Liam gladly got up and made several slices. They would make a cute gay couple, I thought to myself.

“Where’s Harry?”

asked Niall after Liam had sat back down. I had to stop myself from cringing at the sound of his name. I stared at my feet. As if on cue, Harry pranced into the kitchen. You would have never guessed that he had been sleeping if it wasn’t for the fact that he was wearing only his boxers and a T-Shirt. I stopped myself from staring at his beautiful curls, and perfect green eyes, and stared at my food. I started to move my eggs around my plate, trying to distract myself.  

Liam and Louis started talking about their 2013 tour, and Niall continued munching away at the toast Liam had made him. I continued to play with my food. I allowed myself one quick glance to see what Harry was doing. He was clearly zoned out. I figured that no one would notice if I looked at him for a minute. I noticed the bags under his eyes, and his slight frown on his lips. His eyes seemed lost in thought, as he gazed towards his plate of food. He hadn’t taken a bite yet. All of a sudden he looked up, right at me. I blushed and turned away, after we shared that moment of eye contact.

“I’m finished,”

I said, walking over to the TV room. I could hear faint whispering from the kitchen. I sat on the leather couch, wondering how long I would have to stay with these boys. My family was probably worried sick about me right now. Then I started thinking about Harry. Did I have feelings for him? No. Of course not, I would never like that douche bag.

Harry walked into the room and sat down right next to me. I looked away, refusing to look at him.

“I’m sorry,”

he said. I kept looking away, not answering him.

“Ashley, look at me. Please,”

he pleaded. He turned my head towards him with his hand. Sparks ran through my body. I bit my lip and looked at him, realizing how close we were to each other.

“I never forgot about you Ashley, through all of these years,”

he started. I stayed silent, trying not to be mesmerized by his green eyes.

“I’m sorry, for everything. I’m sorry for calling you names. I’m sorry for spreading rumors about you. I’m sorry for turning your friends against you. I’m sorry for making you feel so much pain. I’m sorry I bullied you so much. I’m sorry I was so ignorant. I am truly sorry Ashley, you didn’t deserve any of my shit,”

he said, gazing into my eyes. I looked down.

“I don’t forgive you,”

I said, beginning to tear up. I wanted to forgive him. I wanted to get to know the real Harry, to forget about “Edward”. But I just couldn’t, not yet.