Prologue

(F,N) was a little girl that lived in a little house on a hill with her Mom, Dad, Grandpa Joe, her other Grandpa and two Grandma's (didn't know their names lol). Their family had little to eat so they try to live the best they can in order for them to live and not starve to death.

(F,N) was standing by the gates of the Chocolate Factory looking up at the huge building wishing she could meet her hero Willy Wonka he was the one that owned the factory all his life, he closes it down due to the fact that his workers were stealing his recipes for candies he made himself but it's still up and running to this day no one knows who the workers are it's all a mystery to find out.

(F,N) walked towards her little house on the hill and walked through the front door and said "hi everyone I'm home" she said. Mrs. Bucket smiled and said "hi dear how was your day?" She asked. " it was decent pretty cold today tho is dad hone yet?" I asked. " no but he should be getting home pretty soon" mother said. I walked over to the bed which had all 4 of my grandparents in it and said " hi grandpa Joe, and said hi to the others (someone please tell me their names lol). I have them each a kiss on the cheek and they smiled.

~later that day~
Later that night everyone was in the house eating cabbage soup that was mostly all they could eat it was better then starving to death. (F,N) was getting ready for bed after she ate. She climbed up her ladder and got into bed and said "goodnight everyone" she said they all said goodnight and everyone turned the lights off and fell asleep for the night. (F,N) was staring out a small hole on the side of her small room and stared at the Chocolate Factory and fell asleep soon after.

"Let me know what y'all think so far".