OH MY FLOCKING GOD

Ding Dong as the door bell ringed, Braun went like Goku but Berra act like Sonic, and Braul went like Flash, I didn't know why they were running to the door before me. When I came to the door, Braul was jumping in excitement, and I guess there was someone or something that made him in excitement, but when I open the door I literally was kicked by hundreds of flamingos coming through the door. I LITERALLY blacked out after how many hits and knockback from the FLOCK of FLAMINGOS running through and started taking out every single thing that have been belonged from the house, it was shocking because I didn't know where these group of flocks coming in....... I was injured while Braun and Berra started running, like we are in a montage and believe me what happened next, I forgot, to put, my jewelry, in the, basement............ and there ting the jewels went..... in the next 2 hours I heard pictures from my damn camera,and I finally woke up but was still knocked back where I was, from this huge flamingo, I was mad from the inside like a explosion from a atomic blast and basically I was in the hospital after the neighbors record the footage of the Flock of FLAMINGOS

 in the next 2 hours I heard pictures from my damn camera,and I finally woke up but was still knocked back where I was, from this huge flamingo, I was mad from the inside like a explosion from a atomic blast and basically I was in the hospital aft...

I guess these flamingos came from a island to my house. But there were out until Berra brought a fish and started to make the flamingos angry and they basically chased her for the food and she throws it to another house through the window landing on the couches where those group of flocks ran to and I knew the owner wasn't happy so I just told him in a scream that he is in big trouble and there the flamingos start banging the door and there, 'POW' the door went and many people came and started recording and was making memes of it, but if Berra wasn't my cat, I'm sure dead the flamingos would go in like what the footage I showed you on top of this paragraph, but she was my cat so few. In a few moments later I was literally in the court with my cat who can do a interview with me and when I showed up to the lawyer with my cat he said " so your cat can explain what happend " and I nodded and my cat was shy and start acting like she did not know what basically happened and she slept that fast in the court with me having nothing to say even a single word to the whole explanation and there I had to basically pay like I was giving out my money for nothing and my future vacation was not coming anymore, yea........ and that's why I wished that my flamingo was not smart to call a flock of FLAMINGOS to my house then go to another house which was bigger and worse after the incident. 

(Anyways this is the beginning of cats dogs and flamingos, more would be coming out in the future because I will be going on a huge vacations so I will be dismissed for almost 3 weeks but I promise that I will still be uploading story's for you guys and yea, thank for everything I could ever done and guess like we will stop here, bye :).