[24]

Happy birthday min yoonie 🥺🥰🥰

To everyone out there, stay healthy and wash your hands<3

Taehyung opened the door, a silent creek echoing through the empty, dark house. Was his mom really here? It looked so dark, eerie almost. He slowly entered the familiar area, flipping the light switch next to him as he took off his shoes and coat. 

"Mom?" He called, frantically looking places she could be. He walked further in, seeing the kitchen a complete mess. The cabinets were thrown open, and the light above the stove was dimly lit, flickering. It looked like a scene from a horror movie and it sent shivers down Taehyung's spine. 

Suddenly, from the distance, he heard a low groan that sounded like his mother. Rushing over to the source, he found were his mother lay, in all her drunken glory. She was nearly passed out, the clothes that look like she had worn all day sticking to her body in a sweaty mess, and her hair was tangled and thrown over her face. 

Taehyung quickly knelt down, brushing the hair out of her face, until a weak grip grabbed his wrist. 

"Where the hell have you been." She mumbled angrily, the grip on Taehyung's weakening by the second. 

"It doesn't matter."

Her hand fell limp to her side. Her eyes, which where all caring and loving once upon a time, had slowly opened and looked up to her son. 

"It does matter," she started, attempting to sit up and only succeeding when Taehyung helped her. "I care about you." 

"Yeah right," Taehyung mumbled, helping her stand up all the way. Her head fell on his shoulder, and her body weight was basically being carried by him. 

He led her to her bedroom, taking slow precaution up the stairs. She was completely passed out by the time they reached her bed. He lay her down, taking off her shoes and socks, and unbuttoned the tight button up she was wearing by two buttons. He then covered her with the overlay on the bed, making sure she was on her side before walking out of the room. 

He sighed, raking a hand through his hair as he started to clean up the kitchen from the mess. 

Halfway through the cleaning process, he felt his phone ring. He fished his phone out of his pocket, reading the contact before pressing answer immediately.

"Tae? Where are you?" He could hear Jimin's scared voice from the other line. He nearly cooed, wanting to hug the smaller through the phone. "I- I checked the bathroom and you weren't there and I-" 

"Shh, baby I'm okay." He said calmly, cutting the older off before he had a mental breakdown. "I went home because my mom had gotten home early and called me when you were sleeping." 

"You could've woken me up and told me before I nearly died out of panic." Jimin sighed, running a hand through his hair. 

"I'm sorry love, you just looked so pretty sleeping I didn't want to disturb you." He could feel Jimin stutter at the other end of the line, chuckling as Jimin tried to stammer a response out. "Go back to sleep, okay? Go upstairs and sleep in your bed, I'll come over tomorrow." Once Taehyung heard a mumbled okay and the faint footsteps of jimin feet he sighed. "I love you, goodnight Jimin." 

"I Love you too." And with that, the call ended.

⋖⋈⋗

The next morning was hell. 

Taehyung couldn't fall asleep all night, unfortunately this happens often since once he gets woken up its hard for him to. His mother was still in her room, Taehyung having no idea if she was awake or not. He was tempted to check on her, but then thought of all those times she could've taken care of him but didn't, and decided against it. 

He had just gotten out of the shower, and getting ready to go back over to Jimin's house again. Maybe he was going over there too much, but he just couldn't help it, Jimin's house felt more as a home than his own. 

Suddenly, he heard footsteps from across the hall and he knew his mother was awake. He quickly laced up his converse and grabbed his phone from the charger, getting ready to leave before his mother caught him. 

Unfortunately, it was too late. 

Once he opened his bedroom door a voice sounded through the hallway.

"Where are you going?" he turned his head and met eyes with his mother, who had changed and looked more presentable than last night.

"Jungkook's." He mumbled, looking away from her piercing eyes. 

"No you're not." Her voice pierced through the air like a knife, angering Taehyung.

"Yes I am." He stated blankly, Turning away from her to walk down the stairs. 

"Kim Taehyung listen to your mother!" She yelled, behind him, watching as he ran down the stairs. She followed after him, and once Taehyung grabbed his jacket she had no option but to grab it from his hands.

"Why should I?" He yelled back, grabbing his coat back from her. "You never listen to me, why should I listen to you?" 

"Because I pay the goddamn bills around here! Without me you'd be living in the streets!" She yelled, grabbing Taehyung's forearms and squeezing them until they turned red.

"Oh! Really? Or do you use the insurance money from Dad's death?" And his mom finally fell quiet and let go of his arms. Taehyung would be lying if he said he didn't feel slightly guilty in that moment, watching as her eyes fell and then lit up with even more flames.

"Get the hell out of this fucking house!" She yelled, pointing at the door. 

"Can't wait." Taehyung mumbled, putting his jacket on.

"Don't even think about coming back tonight!" She gritted her teeth, spitting venom. Taehyung rolled his eyes, and walked out of the front door, slamming it on the way out.

He then made his way back to his real home. 

Guess who made a new book? Yes, another one! Its an au where BTS are teachers and teach TXT lol. Please go check it out, me and one of my best friends are writing it together!