IV.

"It just occurred to me that you guys happened to get together conveniently around the same time we were all coming on the trip. I just think it's a very weird coincidence that as soon as I bring a boyfriend, you all of a sudden have a girlfriend," Liza says.

"What would make you think that?" I reply.

"You guys are so hesitant to be intimate and touching, it makes me think you got Natalie to pretend to be your girl for the trip, or to make me jealous," Liza adds.

"Look it's been a very long time since I ever felt something for you so trust me Natalie is no consolidation prize, I love her." I said without even thinking of what I was saying. 

"Okay, whatever you say lover boy." Liza replies.

We all decide to go rest in our respective rooms and take a nap to wear off the alcohol. We all walk back to the hotel talking and messing around all while I hold on to a slightly tipsy Natalie. Once we reach the lobby, Zane, Nat, and I depart from the groups and head to the elevators.

"Hey don't let what Liza said get you down. You and Nat are meant to be together." Zane states while slurring some of the words.

"Thanks, man. We won't let her ruin your trip." I reply laughing because Zane is super drunk and won't remember this later tonight.

We finally reach our floor and head out. I take the key out of my pocket and hold the door open for Natalie. She was tipsy but not drunk so I knew she wouldn't have a hangover later on.

"Boy, I'm tired."  I say yawning. The sun can really tire someone out. 

"Aww little Davey needs a nap."

"Shut up." I say laughing.

"Well I'm going to make use of this nice hot tub. Care to join?" She asks while she proceeds to take off her shirt revealing that famous red bikini top. She then takes off her shorts and turns around to face me, "Are you going to stare at me all day, or are you going to come in Dobrik?"

It would be a very dangerous situation to be alone in a small hot tub with a very exposed Natalie. Plus we were both still reeling in the drinks we had at the bar. But Drake said we only live once so, I guess I'm going in the hot tub.

Natalie was already in the hot tub with her head tipped back and eyes closed. I approach the hot tub timidly, and didn't have to change since I was still in my beach clothes from earlier.

As I was about to step into the hot tub I hear Natalie say, "You are not coming in this nice relaxing hot tub with a shirt on. It's just me, I've known you all my life."

"But I always wear a shirt." I reply hesitantly.

"Yeah but that's in public. It's just me here and plus you shouldn't be shy in front of your fake girlfriend."

Fear was shown in my eyes immediately. I never take off my shirt for anything. The only person who has seen me shirtless in the past ten years is Liza and look how that turned out. Then again, this is Natalie, my best friend. Why was I so scared? Fuck it.

I took off my shirt and the movement cause her to open her eyes and look up. I tried to be quick and just jump in the hot tub but I know she got a good look.

"You were hiding all of that under those black shirts this whole time?"

"Shut up Nat." I reply blushing.

"So are you okay after what Liza said earlier about you, about us?"

"I mean I see where she would think that I would make this up, because it's true. But she's dead wrong in thinking I was trying to make her jealous."