friends.

Kim Taehyun

you ready jess said. looking excited and cheesing really hard why do I have to go I ask. because you are my new bestie and I want you to come with me and you never want to go anywhere with me jess said I don't know anybody and I like staying home I explained please just for me you just moved out here and I want to get to know you more jess said no I am not going I said unpausing my movie Dashawn going to be their she said we are going to his house.

paused my movie why didn't you say that earlier I said getting up to get ready. really jess said making a face. what? I said confused. I am going downstairs to talk to your mom I like her more than you right know. she said leaving. what's her problem. I said to myself does this outfit make me look desperate. whatever I am wearing it. you ready jess said skipping towards me do I look I desperate I asked the outfit is cute she said looking at her phone they're here. she spoke.

grabbing her materials you ready she said standing after putting on her shoes. yes, I replied. alright jess said we went downstairs. and left the house. hey y'all jess said getting in the backseat. what's up das. replied "no hi. "Jess said to Pablo don't start we didn't have to pick your big-headed ass up. Pablo said looking back at her. handing her the blunt to smoke.

you smoke Pablo asked me. No I replied looking at my phone. you don't talk much Pablo said loosen up we won't hurt. you basically part of the group now he said. hand me the blunt Das said. jess handed him the blunt damn I am hungry. she said looking relaxed. I looked at Das smoking he looks so good I said to myself. Das looked in the mirror to see Tae looking at him. as soon as Tae got caught, he put his head to act like he was preoccupied.

finally, Pablo said getting out the car and walking into the house with jess following behind him. you good das asked I guess I replied shrugging my shoulders. we got out the car and went into the house. damn don't eat all my snacks. das said grabbing his chips from jess hand and siting on the couch with them. and playing the game with Pablo damn I bored jess said after a couple of hours let's watch a scary movie. Pablo said.

jess put the scary movie on, and I went to pop the popcorn. I heard somebody walk into the kitchen. hey das said grabbing a bottle of water and chips and dip. He looked at me we got to talk he said. alright I said. I am not gay he said. I never kissed a boy before incept for you but that was an accident. I was going through something and I bout you into my, problems. after that he was about to leave the kitchen can I say something I said sure he said looking at me.

I don't really care about you being gay. but don't play with my feelings you sat here and kissed me two times and asked me for my number. you're giving me mixed signals. do you like me or not let me know but don't give me mixed signals? that's the thing I don't know? he said, and I am sorry for giving you mixed signals can we start over and be friends? he asked. fine I said giving in my name is Taehyun I said holding out my hand Dashawn. he said grabbing my hand back. we stared at other. Still holdings hands. you ready to get back. Das said I replied shacking my head up and down. we grabbed the snacks and watched the movie.

this is a really fast chapter things are really about to start getting good I hope y'all enjoy this chapter.