Imagine security wont let you backstage so you argue with them

Luke: crystal and Sierra got back with no problem but when it came to you of course there was a issue you said "really I've been with them all night." They said "and so you're just a fan that they were nice to that doesn't give you access to come see your favorite band you're not actually friends with them."you said "I'm not just a fan I'm Luke's sister or like a sister to him you can ask him and check with him." You said with your arms crossed they said "nice try that's not believable go to your ride miss and we can't leave this spot so we can't ask him." You said "my ride is back there sir." They were getting annoyed and so were you they said "miss we will take you to your ride if you don't leave." Then you saw Ashton you ran right into security they stopped you you screamed "ASHTON." He stopped and looked over and saw you with security he said "is there a issue here guys she's allowed back here luke is worried sick about her." They looked at you then at him he said "she's like Luke's sister and he's freaking out cause she's not back here." They finally let you back you turned around and said "check with them before you block me out men." They said "we will next time sorry about that miss." You said "don't think you're getting away with this." Ashton brought you over to the others he said "really you had to be like that with them." You said "yeah they were annoying me." Luke said "who?" You said "who do you think fucking security like always." He sighed and went to talk to them and told them to put you on the list so they won't have issues next time they did he said "they won't be bothering you anymore don't worry you said "good." Then you guys headed back to the tour bus.

Ashton: they knew you were Family friends with Ashton so you didn't think it was big deal walking back with crystal and Sierra and Kaykay like you usually do but You're guessing these guys were new cause they let crystal and Sierra back plus kaykay but not you you said "I'm with them." They laughed and said "yeah right go back with your friends." You put your hand on your hip and said "they left their my only friends left here." They crossed their arms and said "mmm let's see if anyone else knows you what's your name?" You said "yn I should be on the list go ask the boys." They narrowed their eyes at you and spoke to someone on their team and the person said a lot of people know who you are and wish they were your friends but sadly they weren't you smirked at them and said "see the fans even know who I'm." They said "listen here miss we're not trying to get fired so if you have no proof you're with them we can't let you back there." Then you saw Luke you screamed "LUKE." He turned around and saw you with security and walked over and said "she's allowed back here Ashton thought she got hurt or something is she ok?" They said "yeah she's fine besides her aditude." You rolled your eyes and they let you back with Luke you turned around and said "that's not my wrose." They said "just go." Luke gave you a look you said "they were annoying me." He said "just try not to piss them off next time." You said "I'll try." Ashton said "where were you?" You said "they wouldn't let me come back when I was with the girls." Ashton said "I'll go tell them to add you to the list." He went to go do that and everything was set so next time that wouldn't happen.

Calum: you were with Sierra and crystal plus kaykay heading back from getting coffee you guys were walking back they let them in with no problem but of course when it came to you there was just because you're new to all of this you said "I'm with them they probably forgot to add me to the list again." They said "yeah you're not on here do you have a ride to get home?" You said "yeah back there." They said "you're funny you're not getting back there boo." You gave him a disgusted look you said "first off don't call me boo please second off I'm Calum's girl yes I'm new and they always forget about me meaning the people that ask you guys to add people." They said "all the other girls say the same." You narrowed your eyes and said "well I'm not like them I'm different." Then Michael walked by and saw you and came over he said "dudes she's good Calum is worried sick about her what did she do?" They said "we didn't know she was with him even know she told us we didn't believe her." They let you back you said "well check with them first before not allowing someone backstage." They looked at Michael he said "she's right." You smirked at them and flipped your hair and left with Michael to go to the others Calum said "where have you've been?" You said "with security since they are stupid and didn't believe that I was your girl." He said "I'll go tell them to add you to the list since mangement seems to forget to do that." He went to tell them and you were all set for the rest of the tour.

Michael:crystal and Sierra plus kaykay just walked back there like it was their show but of course they stop you you crossed your arms and said "really you stop me but not them?" They said "their on the list I don't believe you are." You laughed and said "of course I'm." They looked and said "what's your name?" You rolled your eyes and said "yn." They looked and said "sorry no yn here." You said "really you have to be joking." They said "look for yourself." You did and didn't see your name you said "I'm with them go ask them." They said "we can't leave." Then you saw Calum he saw you and came over and said "what's the issue here?" Security said "just a fan trying to sneak in." He laughed and said "she's with us don't worry." Then they let you back and you walked into the dressing room and Michael said "I'll go talk to them." He got you added to the list once again and then you were set for the rest of the tour.