Family 👨‍👩‍👦

Your name pov
As the doctor discharged me from the hospital after two days. Adam helps you with the baby, as you hold your baby thinking asher. 

"Are you should about the name asher wade Gontier babe," he asked.

You look up and said yes I'm sure. As your husband/lover/guardian looks at you with a big grin. You knew you picked the right name for your son. As he sits beside you singing you and the baby to sleep. Adam had a feeling that the war with Lucifer was coming and you had to lead the battle.

Adam's pov
As I laid her and asher down for a nap I heard the doorbell. Miss (whatever your last name is) I said in shock.

"There he is my daughter's guardian angel and husband," she said.

As she hugged me asking where her daughter was.

"Where have you been all these thousand of years,  " I asked.

"Adam I'm not going to lie after my daughter got so old I left because I knew lucifer would find her because I was around," she cried.

"So you left her wandering around the world memoryless," I scolded her.

"I'm so sorry but I knew you were watching her so I left for her safety," she cried.

I knew was telling me the truth as hugged my mother-in-law. I asked do you want to see her and the baby? I have a grandchild as she smiled. Come on as I guided her to them.

She walked into the bedroom where they slept, crying her eyes to know that her daughter was safe and had a beautiful grandchild. What his name, she asked as my wife answered asher.

My mother-in-law turned around to see her daughter giving her a big hug.

"Mom what are you doing here, " my wife asked.

"I'm here for you I heard you finally regained your memories,  " she said.

As they cried in each other arms I asked her mother if she wanted to hold the baby.

Asher was crying again as I picked him up.

"Hey, buddy there's someone who was to meet you, "I sweetly said.

My mother-in-law gently rocked the baby as she held him. As (your name) cried in pain, what wrong I asked.

" Its lucifer he closes by is her eyes turned red, " her mother explained.

Yes, they are then realized that why her eyes turned is because her father was by and she was the only one to locate him.

" Shit, you need to leave now," she explained.

"Why is she in trouble,  " I asked.

"No, but she is not fully healed and if he finds her in this state he will end her life, " she explained.

I started to worry knowing that (your name) was in danger. We started to pack knowing she had to heal before she could kill Lucifer.

"Babe where are we going to go," she asked.

" I don't know but we need to leave, "I said.

After we got what we needed, we decided to road trip to kept ahead of lucifer.

Sorry for the chapter being short, still working the kinks out for the end. And a weapon to kill lucifer with. If there is an idea you want to happen let me know and I'll try to put it in.