What happened to Pinkie (part 2)

She smiled, and walked to her crystal apartment.

    "Hey pinkie.... yes pinkie... isn't he sweet?....LIKE CANDIE!.....SHHHHH pinkie....yes...be quiet.....okey-dokie!" She said to herself. "Oh gummy! I don't know what came over me I have known Cheese for years! And yet have never gotten these feeling before! And for CHEESE! We have to spend a few more weeks together!

                 - the next morning -

        "PINKIE! PINKIE! My apartment is ..is... DESTROYED!" Cheese yelled out the window of pinkie's apartment.

        BANG! CRASH! BAM! " YOU SAID WHAT!?!" She screamed with a worried voice.

       "A tree fell on it! So...um I have nowhere to stay." Cheese explained with sadness.

     Pinkie pauses and thinks for a while. And then came up with an idea.

      "You could....stay with me?" She said with an unconfidaunt voice.

        "That's a great idea... I mean I'd it is okay with you and it won't be weird." Cheese said.

        "That's fine with me, I have a spare room but there is a few party things that you will probably have to move." Pinkie told him.

       "Ok well we should get started. Were is the room?" He question her.

      Cheese kissed her once on the cheek. There faces turned red and they headed inside.

                  - one day later-

        "Hey twi I am going to stay hear for a few more weeks or a month, I am not sure yet." She informed her.

       "That's fine with me. Because you do what makes you happy because like you said, you have cheese to keep you company." Twilight restated.

       "Bye..... so cheese I have a question." There was silence in the air. And then she answer and said.....

    Wait to see what happens in part three of "what happened to Pinkie (part 3).