17

Surgery Day!!!!!!!!!

Zoriah's POV

Today Yohan was having his surgery after waiting weeks for it to be done. Me and him came to a compromise that as soon as the took him into the operating room I had to go to school, which I was okay with, because his mom said that she would call me as soon as the operation was finally over and I could come back. All we were gonna do today was have a college fair which is why he scheduled his surgery for this day. I really didn't even need to be at school for a damn college fair because my email inbox was basically a virtual college fair.

It was only going to take an hour and thirty minutes but since he was having a double stapedecotomy it was going to take three full hours. Which meant that after my lunch period, he should be back in his room recovering and I would be on my way back to wait for him to wake up. He surgery was scheduled for 9:30 and it was already 8:45. I was beyond nervous, scared and excited.

He was having a stapedectomy done and hopefully this would be the only one he needed done. He would only be in the hospital for five days and then he could go home if things went right. If something went wrong, then they we going to a cochlear implant, but nothing was going to go wrong.

Right now it was just me and him in the room since his mom and grandma went to go speak with the doctors that would be doing the procedure today.

"Love, what you thinking about?, he asked rubbing my cheek.

"I'm nervous for you.", I sighed grabbing his hand.

"You're supposed to be keeping me from getting nervous and you're nervous. Look Zo, everything is gonna be alright. If I don't get my hearing back one way, I'll be getting it back another way. So thing's will be alright. Let's just hope that I'll never have to wear those other hearing aids again."

"Okay. I don't wanna leave you.", I sighed.

"What time is it?", he asked moving a curl out of my face.

"8:58.", I pouted.

"Fix ya face love. It's gonna be okay. How about this, Let's talk about your favorite thing we did last weekend.", he smiled.

"Okay. Ummm my favorite part would have to be when you and my dad almost fought behind the art museum because Veya wanted you to hold her instead of him. My second favorite part is the ride around the downtown and how them harmless middle school girls were making you uncomfortable by smiling at you and calling you cute while we were at the ice cream parlor. What was your favorite part?", I told him making him smile and shake his head.

"Those would be your favorite parts of that night, but nah, my favorite part was where we had finally got back home after all the fun we had and we went back to my room and I gave you head and then you turned into a damn sex demon on me. Like I deadass never knew you had allat in you, I just thought you had some in you. By the way, where did you learn how to give head like that at cause I know ain't nobody teach you.", he said making me blush.

"Well I watch porn in my free time so I was like why not learn how to suck dick.", I shrugged. "I think I took a little bit of your soul with me that night."

"A little? Zo you took more than a little. What the hell you talking bout? Why you think I wouldn't let you touch me for two days.", he said making me buss out laughing.