Chapter 1

*~*True friendship takes years to build but only seconds to destroy. *~*

"Hey what did you get for everyone?" Elizabeth looked at Olivia with a smile. Olivia takes out a bag and hands everyone a small bag of cookies. "You made these yourself?" Sophia loves to eat so she took them happily.

Gifts were exchanged and we all ate cookies. "So Isabella what did you get for today?" I eat the rest of my cookie and look at Olivia. "Well since today is the anniversary of when we all became friends, I thought I would buy something we can all wear everyday." I smile and take out 3 little boxes I give them there box and let them open it.

"Wow! It's so pretty!" I smile at Elizabeth. "I love how they are all the same heart necklace and our favorite color too!" Olivia says as she puts it on."And it has a bell in it, bell for Isabella!" I say smiling. Everyone said thank you and we all started talking. "Hey girls take a picture, say cheese! " I look over and see my mom with a camera. "Hold on our mouths are full!" She takes a picture and smiles at all our surprised faces. "I know! Take one of all of us from behind." We all agree to Olivia's plan and get up. We lined up holding each other. Olivia, me, Sophia, and Elizabeth. In that order my mom took the picture. That day was fun. It was a good memory.

~ one month later~

"Why are you so bossy!" Elizabeth yells at Olivia.

Olivia stomps her feet and crosses her arms. "I just think you shouldn't play with his feelings! " she yells back.

Olivia likes a boy named Noah and he likes Elizabeth. Elizabeth is just playing with his feelings and Olivia hates it. They've been arguing for days now. "Come on guys! Don't fight pleaseeee." Sophia tried to plead with them but they never listen.

"Can't we just walk home without an argument for once? " I ask stopping in front of a store. We all stop and Olivia starts again. "You need to stop toying with his feelings. He's a nice guy!"

Elizabeth laughs. "Are you mad because he doesn't like you? Or are you mad because he rejected you and your feelings? " Me and Sophia gasp. "What are you saying?" I look at Elizabeth then Olivia worried. "What's wrong with you?" Sophia asked. Olivia's face got red and she hit Elizabeth with her bag. "Shut up!!"

I was really shocked because she never liked violence. She hit her so hard she lost her balance and fell. Her necklace flew off into the street. "Guys calm down!" I yell I pull Olivia back and Sophia helps Elizabeth up. "We're all friends! No need to fight over stupid stuff!" I yell at the both of them.

They look down and I walk over to where her necklace fell. "Now I'm going to pick this up and we're gonna all become good friends again okay?" I go over and pick it up.

"WATCH OUT!" I hear someone yell. I look up confused and see the girls with scared looks on there face. I smile at them. "Wha-" I felt my body get thrown down the street. I didn't finish my sentence was my next thought. I tried to get up but it hurt. "SOMEONE HELP!!" "CALL THE POLICE! !" I heard people yelling. I opened my eyes and seen Olivia. "ARE YOU OKAY? ISABELLA! ANSWER ME!" Her face was full of tears. I smile at her. " I love you guys....don't fight." She looks at me and cries harder. " Stay with me. You can't leave me!" I hear her yell then I feel my body get picked up and put into a ambulance.

My body went stiff after awhile. I had no idea where I was everything was black then I seen a light.